Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eden HOD - Damn good!  (Read 1448 times)

Offline Chesterblurtage2017

External Link/Members Only

I hadn't been to HOD this year so far so I thought I'd have a punt to break the deadlock - couldn't have chosen a better SP to kick things off.

Eden's pics on the site pretty much show you what she looks like as the only thing that is covered are her eyes, tight bolt-ons and a very fit body. Definite MILF vibes (she's very early 30's probably so I'd say a very young MILF) and you'd absolutely 'Like to..' once you see her :D

When Eden came into the room it was almost straight into very deep FK from then on the session just got better.

Sparing the details as everything listed on her services are available I can highly recommend Eden (I've had quite a few HOD punts so I know the standard) - I'm personally quite into the Euro Chick thing and she does register on the MILF scale but more than anything she seems to really enjoy the job. When she's vocal she doesn't pretend and the Polish accent just makes it all the better.

To be honest just writing the review has got me planning my next visit as the more I think about the session the more I want to repeat it. Book her now but be warned, she's addictive!!!

As an aside I saw her in her civies and nearly fell over, there's something to be said about a girl who looks FAF just wearing normal clothes!

Offline patelprat

Nice.
She has quite a tan? She looks almost Latin/Brazilian in the pics.

Offline Jonestown

Definite MILF vibes (she's very early 30's probably so I'd say a very young MILF) and you'd absolutely 'Like to..' once you see her :D

Beware, HoD list her as 39, it's almost unimaginable that they would add years to her age, and even more so that she would go along with it, so I'd expect she is in her forties.

Offline Chesterblurtage2017

To be honest I didn't check her age on the website so 39 sounds right, but a very well maintained 39 - European women generally have an advantage over English women when it comes to upkeep after 30 (not all obviously) so a we are talking a woman who has dedicated time to make sure she maintains a high standard in her 30+ years. As an English geeza I know a 39 year old sound like an old person to my fellow chaps.

I always have a laugh with the Romanian women that I've been with and the Transylvanian Eternal Beauty trope so it's pretty much an observation so 39 might sound like someone is old when they are actually just a well maintained older woman.

Age totally disappears when you see her anyway!!