Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jayda Allure - Canary Wharf  (Read 958 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6488963) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline frosty

External Link/Members Only

Saw Jayda about a month or so ago before she had any proper reviews but jonesfromthere beat me to it in terms of posting on here. Having read his review my experience was pretty similar so maybe she’s a consistent performer?  :unknown:

Comms: prompt and clear, all done by text

Location: serviced apartments near Canary Wharf. It feels pretty discreet but the place is a warren and has a strange room numbering system that doesn’t help with navigation. To Jayda’s credit she provided clear directions so I found her room no problem. She seems to also operate from a couple of other locations in London.

The girl: Jayda is a black girl in her early 20s, girl next door looks, 5’7, nice body but not gym toned, big boobs, decent ass - not the biggest (around a B on the scale) but a nice shape and with great jiggle to it. In the previous review jonesfromthere says it’s a bbl. I didn’t notice this, which gives some indication to how natural it felt. One thing I will add is that I think she’s had a breast reduction (there is some minor scaring) but her boobs are still big, a nice shape and feel full. She’s also friendly and gives off a down-to-earth vibe

Services: £100 for 30 mins. OW, sex in multiple positions

The meet: paperwork out of the way and a quick shower and then we get down to business. As jonesfrom there states all services are covered and no kissing or reverse oral, but she was more than happy to let me play with her boobs, suck on her nipples and play with her clit to my hearts content. On with the condom and she gave a decent blowjob while playing with my balls. If she gave OWO I suspect it would be good. She took her time too without any rushing.

We then had sex in a few positions, she can ride pretty well and her ass felt really good in doggy and prone. I will say that her pussy is quite “accommodating” and she didn’t have any issues with me going in hard as things progressed, so something to keep in mind if you’re that way inclined.

Decent punt all in all. In some ways she’s quite similar to Jodie Marie, although I think I prefer Jodie (I think she has the better body and we clicked better).

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 10:58:57 am by frosty »