Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey - GFE Bury  (Read 1236 times)

Offline JamesT08

First time reviewing, first time punting in fact, so if I've missed anything let me know.

Been checking reviews here for a couple of months and finally decided to take the plunge yesterday so called into GFE in Bury.
Two girls available but Honey definitely caught my eye.

Age is about right I'd say early 30's, skinny with a bit of tum but a cracking arse. Fake tits, something to consider if not your thing. Tanned all over and long brown hair. Good looking girl.

£20 to Reception
£45/30 mins to her.

Get in the room, tidy enough and grab a quick shower.

Quick chat and then she starts with a quick back massage, nothing to right home about to be honest but that's not why I'm there :D

Turn over, some light kissing with a bit of tongue and straight into BJ, which was great, she has skills for sure. Then 69, pussy is shaved and tasted great, clean and fresh. Had to stop myself from popping at least twice.
Into missionary for a bit and then doggy. Like I say she has a great arse and it wasn't long after I filled the bag. She took it off, quick wipe down and a little chat while getting dressed, she's easy to get along with and would see her again. In and out in about 25 minutes

External Link/Members Only

Offline frankc

Good first review that ...Welcome to the forum  :thumbsup:

Offline Kool Keef

Good to see another parlour reviewer, feels like there's not many of us left sometimes  :thumbsup:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review and hopefully the start of a very good punting journey  :drinks:

I've not seen Honey for a while but she was probably a good intro for a newbie  :hi:

Offline Southernbloke

Never been to sure about this place but nice to know that there is a decent SP there