Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Iris - Manchester  (Read 4865 times)

27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7336774) (24 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline CameronB

External Link/Members Only

Rate: £80 - 30 Minutes (no extras selected)

Communication: Perfect and all arranged on the day with usual list of Thai services on offer

Premises: Same place shagged Thai Didi twice. Near Anytime Fitness. Finally had time to post review after very busy weeks. Shagged Iris last weekend and in midweek so review to cover both which were amazing both times 😋🔥

Looks: Big up to ThaisAreBest for The Little Iris recommendation. As soon as she opened the door.  OMG just absolutely stunning/perfect petite figure with lovely welcoming smile 😍 Better looking than Thai Didi imo but no DFK. More detail to follow...

Services: After the paperwork out the way,  Iris went away stashed the cash and I could not get ready for action quick enough especially as she called me handsome man on arrival 👌 She came back rubbed my cock through boxer shorts, put some nice music on her mobile  the action quickly started. Kissing on lips (French kissing) no tongue unfortunately but was pleasant enough. Moved on to groping her lovely tits and giving her nipples a good licking which both enjoyed 😋 She went down on her knees (both visits replicated) and gave me a amazing blow job (OWO) for few minutes while her sexy eyes were staring up at me. Just so sexy and told her that obviously. She told me I like your hard cock so had to move on as did not want to cum. Instructed to lay on bed and starting kissing her some more and her tits again before giving her gorgeous juicy clean lovely tasting pussy (one of the very best I have ever seen) best licking I possibly could making her cum as fingers inside were allowed too so started with one and then two fingers pumping her at nice pace with her moaning with pleasure with her delicious pussy juices all over my face.
It was then right time to fuck so she planted rubber on and legs straight over my shoulders (she is so fit and flexible) and started pumping away with her saying "oh my god darling" so sexy and felt absolutely amazing inside her tight wet pussy 🔥 This carried on for at least 5 minutes while kissing again no tongues but still felt like a nice GFE. Asked her to flip around for doggy and just had to give her juicy pussy and arse another licking (she did not mind and was loving it) then gave her a good shagging in doggy with her absolutely soaking wet 😋 Did not want to cum in doggy as wanted to look back into her sexy eyes while back in missionary so again gave her a good fucking while kissing then finally cum in bag with her cumming at same time. Just perfect ⭐

Conclusion: Absolute stunner. Told her be booking 1 hour with her the 3rd time which never do but 💯 will with her. The fact it was so amazing went back twice in short space of time like I did with Thai Didi (made up 🤣) and Yuna Horny Thai 🔥😋 I would say Her and Mira Thai babe are fittest Thai's imo and Thai Didi most passionate. However would say 2nd time with Little Iris she was definitely more receptive to kissing non stop just a shame no tongues but respected that. All in all unforgettable experiences and look forward seeing these Thai holy trinity's again at some point. Enjoy lads. Over and out. Cheers
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 10:26:53 pm by CameronB »

Offline frankc

Sounds right up my street this one....Im a bit gutted that I'm unable to punt at the minute   :dash: :dash:...if she's still around towards the end of the week then I'm  having a pop

Thanks for the review Pal 👍

Offline CameronB

Sounds right up my street this one....Im a bit gutted that I'm unable to punt at the minute   :dash: :dash:...if she's still around towards the end of the week then I'm  having a pop

Thanks for the review Pal 👍

No worries geez..yes if possible and available get involved Frank, you will love shagging this one/FAF 💯🔥 She told me after Manchester, she is in Warrington next for further heads-up👍 PS Just spotted a gorgeous Bulgarian Milf called Nagel Cristal on AW so she may be the next one who can have it 🤣😋👌 9 positives on AW none here though so will message her and assess from there.....Cheers
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 11:30:18 pm by CameronB »

Offline Trotter671

Nice review Cam :thumbsup: Yep Iris is a little dalrlin' isn't she! I was planning on seeing her yesterday but reply from maid is that she wasn't doing bookings yesterday but in Warrington this week. Hoping to see her again later in the week/weekend.

Online ThaisAreBest

Nice review. Glad you took my recommendation  :thumbsup:

I’ve heard they have a new bed at the flat in Warrington. it’s actually off the ground and you can’t hear it squeaking throughout the entire apartment block.  :D

Offline jonko

Glad to hear you had a good time, she amazing isn’t she. Unfortunately I’m still on those meds that are stopping me reaching a climax. I’ve even tried wanking and it doesn’t work. Pity as I really wood like to go back to Iris and give her a really good backing till I came. Just no joy at the moment thigh. Great review mate

Offline cheshireknobb

Sounds like just who i need
thanks

Online ThaisAreBest

She moves to the West Midlands this weekend  :drinks:

Offline Trotter671

She moves to the West Midlands this weekend  :drinks:

Bugger! Sounds like I won't get chance to see her this time - not seen Iris since second week of Feb and been too busy recently.