Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fareham/Whiteley/Park Gate massage? - gumtree - Lisa  (Read 945 times)

Offline sabby

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen Lisa? I think she is legit. Your feedback or thoughts or welcome. Quick search of the details and I believe she is legit.

Says you have to call her if you see her for the first time. She might be Whiteley or Park Gate.

Offline $$woody$$

I think based on the name, pictures, and wording of the ad she was previously in Ringwood. If it is the same person and her services are still the same a happy ending, plus a couple of limited extras, will be available.

Offline houseboot

I think based on the name, pictures, and wording of the ad she was previously in Ringwood. If it is the same person and her services are still the same a happy ending, plus a couple of limited extras, will be available.

Correct.

I didn't know she had moved.

(Has she moved though? She always advertised as "Southampton" even though she was in Ringwood)

I only saw her once but the phone number is the same.

Must be 60+
« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 01:43:21 pm by houseboot »

Offline sabby

Woody and Houseboot. Thank you. I might give her a call and see what happens.  I'm not near the 60+ age as of yet.

Offline sabby

Did she offer any extras Houseboot?

Correct.

I didn't know she had moved.

(Has she moved though? She always advertised as "Southampton" even though she was in Ringwood)

I only saw her once but the phone number is the same.

Must be 60+