Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Evie - Surrey - Avoid this crazy one  (Read 2081 times)

Offline hornypnter

So I contacted this lady - External Link/Members Only today to book her.

Doesn't pick up her phone so sent her text. Agrees to a time and then sends text asking what I am looking for.
So I send her a reply with what I am looking and queried about anal as it is on her enjoy list and in her FAQ as an extra.

This is when she goes mental sending me a text "as you will see from my profile I don't offer anal and won't see people that assume they can just demand this". WTF??? :dash: :dash:

So I sent a polite text informing her that it on her enjoy list and in FAQ section as an extra BUT it is not a deal breaker for me if she doesn't provide.
Her reply was "No it fucking isn't there as an extra, you fucking idiot. Piss off and waste someone else's time".

Seriously one f****d up rude bleep bleep bleep.........

I just checked on her (I should have done it before contacting her) she has 3 review - 2 negatives (latest negative is from December 2021) & 1 neutral which is apt for her.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 08:42:01 pm by hornypnter »

Offline Haderach

I'm assuming you didn't mean for this to be a positive review fella?

Offline Yellowman1

We should all message her ask for anal

Offline Lema

Should this be a review at all, as there was no actual booking made!

Offline hotfire84

I saw her years ago before I found this site and she seemed OK maybe the years have caught up with her.

What I would say is she isn't the best looking and those pics were definitely take a -good 10 to 15 years ago. So you may have dodged a bullet!

Offline Waterhouse

I saw her years ago before I found this site and she seemed OK maybe the years have caught up with her.

What I would say is she isn't the best looking and those pics were definitely take a -good 10 to 15 years ago. So you may have dodged a bullet!
The years caught up with her ages ago.  She is nothing like her pics based on the intel posted here. 

As for bullet dodging… no “may” about it - OP was lucky to have not lost out on anything.

Offline MrMatrix

We should all message her ask for anal
Brilliant idea. You've certainly done you a favour OP and dodged a bullit.
If I was seaching on this WG, I would want to see this info so I would leave this comment here as it is.  :hi:

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

This lady was getting negative reports on here from 2014 onwards based on the fact she had a big belly, looked nothing like her photos and messed punters around with bookings. In 2017 her rate was £100/hr and now it's £150/hr, no logic whatsoever to this.
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline Rayray23k

This lady was getting negative reports on here from 2014 onwards based on the fact she had a big belly, looked nothing like her photos and messed punters around with bookings. In 2017 her rate was £100/hr and now it's £150/hr, no logic whatsoever to this.

Maybe she started doing drugs and  lost a lot of weight?  :wacko:
That would explain everything

Offline Liverpool

Rayray23k: suggest you check out rule number 30.

You have no way of knowing if that is the case regardless of who the WG is. Best not to make wild guesses like that.

Offline palatino

Doesn't pick up her phone so sent her text. Agrees to a time and then sends text asking what I am looking for.

To me it sounds like a booking was agreed - and subsequently fell flat. But that would still make this post a (negative) review, I suppose?

Offline southcoastpunter

To me it sounds like a booking was agreed - and subsequently fell flat. But that would still make this post a (negative) review, I suppose?

As a forum helper, I can see it was originally posted as a review and changed/moved by Head1 to this board. Ain't going to argue with him whether this  is a review or not!!

If it was a review, its rating is whatever the reviewer wants it to be - that is the basic rule on review ratings as recently made very clear in a forum helpers discussion.

But to me and i guess most members it reads like a negative - but that is the point, members should read a review and take from it whatever is relevant to them!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 03:33:42 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline stonebow1

She literally says - As you will see from my profile I provide almost every service!

And also - However if there is something you enjoy that is not included on my profile then feel free to ask me!!.... I am very open minded, and who knows, I might say yes ;)

From her reviews she's ugly anyway so if you add that to being severely unhinged then i can't see you doing anything but saving £150 here.

Offline hockogrockle

I notice in her profile she answers the question "Are you a party girl?" by saying you can bring whatever you like to increase your enjoyment, but she can't supply party treats herself. I read that as: "I do drugs, and you're welcome to use them on the premises, but you'll have to bring your own, as I'm not a dealer."
If that is a correct interpretation of her profile, it probably explains why her responses can be so bizarre: if she's as high as the proverbial kite, she'll probably say anything.