Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Porsha97 - 15 mins - touring - Salford  (Read 2191 times)

34 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5767861) (31 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 07seehm

External Link/Members Only

Logistics: 15 mins for £50. She doesn't show her number on her profile, so I messaged to book. Her profile says that you need to have positive feedback, and I get the feeling she fills her days with bookings. Once a time was arranged, she gave me her number and the address.

Location: A flat in Salford (on tour) with limited roadside parking, so I parked in the new estate down the road.

Looks: Her arse is the main event, but she has a great body. I wouldn't say she's facially a stunner but she is good looking. I did request the school outfit, but she'd forgotten the pants, so she put on the light green set from one of her pictures (which was also nice)

Service: She made an effort with conversation though it didn't flow too well, but we discussed what I'd like to do, and we got to work with FK followed by OWO and then onto reverse cowgirl where I finished in the bag within seconds  :unknown:
It felt a little mechanical at times, but I think her body more than made up for it. No real complaints.

Offline man8

Offline 07seehm