Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyEnglishRose xx - Preston (Clayton-Le-Woods)  (Read 1273 times)

1 review(s) for NaughtyEnglishRosexx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

doc14

spur of the moment afternoon phone call, no answer. About half an hour later a text "sorry missed your call" so called back and answered this time. Asked if she was free, would be in an hour when she gets to premises so I booked in. Costs £50 for 15 mins or £70 for 30mins.
Good directions to a new apartment complex, plenty of parking, easily led to correct door and buzzer, straight up the stairs and door opened by a gorgeous looking girl, blonde looking hot in sexy underwear.

Invited in, asked if I wanted a shower, accepted, she brought me a drink while I got the paperwork out and let her have it (the cash) before I jumped into the shower.  When I got out and dried she was sprawled on the bed, come over here now was her command, go on then........

Started with gentle kissing, proceeded down my chest to my now hard dick, great oral for a while then asked if he was ready to fuck me.  On with the coat then then asked if I would fuck her doggy.  What a site, fantastic arse as I started slowly, being told to go faster and slap her arse. Slight moans getting louder, I couldn't hols out much longer.

She cleaned me down, offered me another shower, dressed, kissed and waved our good byes, only stopped for 15mins but next time I will actually make sure I'm not in a rush.  I never seem to plan these things in, only do it when the urge takes me........

Definitely return planned in advance for much longer,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only