Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AngelaSinns - Nottingham  (Read 4764 times)

44 review(s) for AngelaSinns (38 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Urban_G]

Offline 801

External Link/Members Only

EDIT
Yes you are right hit too early and then when trying to modify and re post it says something about time limit and can no longer edit ?
Im sure the mods can assist so i can tidy this this up  :rolleyes:

Well here it is anyway untill the mods can get it sorted for me

Meeting took place First week of June
Price paid £150 + £10 DFK
Services received OWO,CIM,DFK,RO,DT,FF also drink and shower if it counts

Comms

Well I found my self in Nottingham which i kinda new i would and with a few hours to kill and having read a few reviews of girls quickly a few days prior i sent of a couple of texts on the day to see if anyone is available and just as i gave up any hope of a meeting and time ticking away before i had to be on my way out of Notts , i get a reply from Angela saying she is just back from shopping and that she can be available in 30 mins time and so i got myself booked in ! Postcode sent and number to be given once there

I think it was Lenton Area
The street has houses along one side and then opposite are flats with a car park and these are higher up with balconies however i could not see any prying eyes or anything of concern and to be honest i was in one of those moods where i couldn't care less which is why i parked right outside her house !

Her house was very clean and the room where the action takes place is actually the front ground floor room facing the street , fully furnished with a big double bed and the massive mirror that you can see in the AW images

Curtains open and see through net , i could keep an eye on my car whilst fucking her !

Girl

Okay so the first thing with this one is Height , this girl is tall !
facially id give her 7/10 the AW pics are properly filtered and some are questionable if they are even the same girl . The one with her standing in front of the mirror is her true likeness id say

Nice slim body and very longs legs
Bolt ons nice and firm and responsive

Meet

Round 1
So entered and was taken back by how tall this woman was , she was hiding behind the door in full lingerie , stockings, heels the works . Was led into the front room which actually is a bedroom
Paperwork sorted and was offered a drink . She requested that i wash hands and was told that the bathroom is upstairs and so i went and all was okay with fresh towels etc all available

Back downstairs into the room she was there with my drink and started kissing me straight away full on DFK for a few minutes and then got out of my clothes and we move onto the bed and then she puts some music on her phone and says "don't worry the time starts from now"

I was ready by now and she starts her work on the the old boy OWO and this is where she shows what she is really good at , she was there doing her thing for around 25 mins id say with sucking licking spitting taking it all Deep throat and almost rimming me at times she really knows how to give a proper blowjob , first pop out of the way CIM was also offered here and the she went off to spit out and use mouthwash

Round 2

I always try for second pop in one hour meetings but it is getting difficult nowadays to get the second one out and seems i need more time to recover

After a quick chat , kissing and a drink i get her to lay down with legs wide open and get down on her to see and taste her pussy , clean shaven and no bad smells or anything and all fresh smelling she seemed to like what i was doing making all right sounds fake or not i couldn't tell to be fair i slipped a finger in and she said no fingers allowed and so i  refrained from this , 5 or 10 mins of this and she said she wants me to fuck her and so in doggy i enter her and im pounding away and she likes a good spanking too , i wasn't comfortable with the angle as she very tall and so move into prone bone position for a while then cowgirl and then missionary while kissing her

At this point we were both sweating as it was scorcher of day out there i remember and i needed to cum the second time and it was not happening !

I told her to lay on her back with her head just off the bed and me standing and deep throating her , she agreed and said to take it easy and so i started slow and not to deep and she had both her hands behind me and controlling how to thrust her mouth ! this was great and something i wanted to tick off my list . So im fucking her mouth and she is pulling me in more and more ! and in front of me is her boobs and pussy and so played with these , this continued for about 15 mins and then we take a break and it was back to her sucking me off again and still no sign off second pop she tries and and tries for quite some time and she mentions that we have gone over 10 mins , she knows because the music has changed tracks and so that means the hour finished 10 mins ago and we must come to an end pretty soon and so i use my hand to speed things up and managed to get that second pop out all over her tits

I ask to go upstairs to clean up properly and she didn't mind
Come back finish drink and got dressed

Conclusion

An hour and 15 mins or so i was there , a great punt with a nice girl pretty chilled out and quite submissive did all i wanted from her apart from fingers which is not a biggy

I think she has gone back to Poland for a while

I would see her again but for half the time i think if i was in the area but have a couple of others in mind for Nottingham too so will see
A bit on the pricey side and don't think she should charge £10 extra for DFK i paid it as was paying £150 anyway and was not going to argue and wanted the kissing but if i saw her again i probably would not pay the extra and feel she would just kiss anyway

EDIT
Have put your review in the first post as well.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 03:37:55 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline RAJEC

This has to be the greatest review in the history of Ukp.

Well done sir  :hi:

Offline hunkybc

...and the review of the Month awards goes to.... :hi:

Offline RAJEC

Judging by his usual reviews, perhaps 801 was a little hasty in hitting the ‘post’ button  :lol:

Offline 801

Yes you are right hit too early and then when trying to modify and re post it says something about time limit and can no longer edit ?
Im sure the mods can assist so i can tidy this this up  :rolleyes:

Well here it is anyway untill the mods can get it sorted for me

Meeting took place First week of June
Price paid £150 + £10 DFK
Services received OWO,CIM,DFK,RO,DT,FF also drink and shower if it counts

Comms

Well I found my self in Nottingham which i kinda new i would and with a few hours to kill and having read a few reviews of girls quickly a few days prior i sent of a couple of texts on the day to see if anyone is available and just as i gave up any hope of a meeting and time ticking away before i had to be on my way out of Notts , i get a reply from Angela saying she is just back from shopping and that she can be available in 30 mins time and so i got myself booked in ! Postcode sent and number to be given once there

I think it was Lenton Area
The street has houses along one side and then opposite are flats with a car park and these are higher up with balconies however i could not see any prying eyes or anything of concern and to be honest i was in one of those moods where i couldn't care less which is why i parked right outside her house !

Her house was very clean and the room where the action takes place is actually the front ground floor room facing the street , fully furnished with a big double bed and the massive mirror that you can see in the AW images

Curtains open and see through net , i could keep an eye on my car whilst fucking her !

Girl

Okay so the first thing with this one is Height , this girl is tall !
facially id give her 7/10 the AW pics are properly filtered and some are questionable if they are even the same girl . The one with her standing in front of the mirror is her true likeness id say

Nice slim body and very longs legs
Bolt ons nice and firm and responsive

Meet

Round 1
So entered and was taken back by how tall this woman was , she was hiding behind the door in full lingerie , stockings, heels the works . Was led into the front room which actually is a bedroom
Paperwork sorted and was offered a drink . She requested that i wash hands and was told that the bathroom is upstairs and so i went and all was okay with fresh towels etc all available

Back downstairs into the room she was there with my drink and started kissing me straight away full on DFK for a few minutes and then got out of my clothes and we move onto the bed and then she puts some music on her phone and says "don't worry the time starts from now"

I was ready by now and she starts her work on the the old boy OWO and this is where she shows what she is really good at , she was there doing her thing for around 25 mins id say with sucking licking spitting taking it all Deep throat and almost rimming me at times she really knows how to give a proper blowjob , first pop out of the way CIM was also offered here and the she went off to spit out and use mouthwash

Round 2

I always try for second pop in one hour meetings but it is getting difficult nowadays to get the second one out and seems i need more time to recover

After a quick chat , kissing and a drink i get her to lay down with legs wide open and get down on her to see and taste her pussy , clean shaven and no bad smells or anything and all fresh smelling she seemed to like what i was doing making all right sounds fake or not i couldn't tell to be fair i slipped a finger in and she said no fingers allowed and so i  refrained from this , 5 or 10 mins of this and she said she wants me to fuck her and so in doggy i enter her and im pounding away and she likes a good spanking too , i wasn't comfortable with the angle as she very tall and so move into prone bone position for a while then cowgirl and then missionary while kissing her

At this point we were both sweating as it was scorcher of day out there i remember and i needed to cum the second time and it was not happening !

I told her to lay on her back with her head just off the bed and me standing and deep throating her , she agreed and said to take it easy and so i started slow and not to deep and she had both her hands behind me and controlling how to thrust her mouth ! this was great and something i wanted to tick off my list . So im fucking her mouth and she is pulling me in more and more ! and in front of me is her boobs and pussy and so played with these , this continued for about 15 mins and then we take a break and it was back to her sucking me off again and still no sign off second pop she tries and and tries for quite some time and she mentions that we have gone over 10 mins , she knows because the music has changed tracks and so that means the hour finished 10 mins ago and we must come to an end pretty soon and so i use my hand to speed things up and managed to get that second pop out all over her tits

I ask to go upstairs to clean up properly and she didn't mind
Come back finish drink and got dressed

Conclusion

An hour and 15 mins or so i was there , a great punt with a nice girl pretty chilled out and quite submissive did all i wanted from her apart from fingers which is not a biggy

I think she has gone back to Poland for a while

I would see her again but for half the time i think if i was in the area but have a couple of others in mind for Nottingham too so will see
A bit on the pricey side and don't think she should charge £10 extra for DFK i paid it as was paying £150 anyway and was not going to argue and wanted the kissing but if i saw her again i probably would not pay the extra and feel she would just kiss anyway

« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 02:15:23 am by 801 »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
Good review matey, great girl, I tried the other day to get her but her phone was off so maybe she’s away again as you mention.

Offline gbyld87

It's interesting, but of all the things usually allowed in a booking, a good fingering is one of my favourites.  You'd think it wouldn't matter so much but i'd rather fingering than OWO if i had to choose one.  I'm clearly a fucking weirdo.

Offline TomSawyer2112

I`m really not up to date with the lingo these days,i assume Bolt On`s refer to fake boobs in this case ?.
Banned reason: Did not want to share his punts on the Forum
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline alftupper

I`m really not up to date with the lingo these days,i assume Bolt On`s refer to fake boobs in this case ?.

You are correct

Offline 801

Offline 801

Good review matey, great girl, I tried the other day to get her but her phone was off so maybe she’s away again as you mention.

Yeah it seems so as her number is not showing also on her profile

I was going to contact her but I don't have her number saved 😔

Offline j122

Click on the link for all her reviews on here, there's a number on that page

Offline 801

Click on the link for all her reviews on here, there's a number on that page

Ah yes I'm sure that's how I got it initially,  thanks for the tip reminder

Offline alftupper

Says on her profile it's her last day before going away for the summer.

And she last logged in on 28/6, so I'd guess you won't be able to contact her for a while.

Offline CJames01

Ah yes I'm sure that's how I got it initially,  thanks for the tip reminder

Thanks for the review! Did you try the number listed on that page again? I've tried it and get a message send error. Wondered if maybe it's not in use any more. I've seen she's logged in 2 days ago on AW, but no number present.

Offline Stongwee53

Thanks for the review! Did you try the number listed on that page again? I've tried it and get a message send error. Wondered if maybe it's not in use any more. I've seen she's logged in 2 days ago on AW, but no number present.
Im sure she is back in poland at the minute. Did see she was going home for the summer a while ago

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Number listed on that page ending in 210 is her old one.

Unfortunately the scrip no longer works where new numbers are automatically picked up from AW profiles.

Offline CJames01

Ok thank you.

I'd read she was away but assumed logging in meant she might have been back.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Ok thank you.

I'd read she was away but assumed logging in meant she might have been back.

Depending on what device she uses to log in, it can be seen where SPs log in from. On this occasion it does not show she is logging in from abroad.   

Offline simon07

I miss her. I hope she comes to tour around Hatfield and Hertfordshire area one day.

Offline Marko543

Anyone have  her number please?

Offline GingerNuts

Anyone have  her number please?

A friendly word of advice, requests for information are more favourably received if you've made a useful contribution to the forum. She appears not to be working currently and her phone number will be displayed on AW when she is.

Offline Stongwee53

Shes back now im seriously considering trying to arrange a meet with her in the next week. Just unsure whether id be better off just a half hour rather than a full hour

Offline Straightsix

Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline 801

Shes back now im seriously considering trying to arrange a meet with her in the next week. Just unsure whether id be better off just a half hour rather than a full hour

Yes she is back, my advise is go for the half hour if unsure
I'm pretty sure you will be going back for more, amazing BJ skills

Offline HailWood

Yes she is back, my advise is go for the half hour if unsure
I'm pretty sure you will be going back for more, amazing BJ skills
This is exactly what I did when I booked her but then extended to an hour the minute I set eyes on her.