Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who's Going To Take One For The Team (TOFTT) - South East  (Read 77727 times)

Offline peestee

Well I'd defo take one for the team if I get a chance to meet her :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

which one you fancy? The girl on the main page or the one in the gallery?  :D

Offline Ricky69

Does anyone have any intel on this one?

I’m convinced it’s a profile that’s had a name change but I can’t find the original despite many searches. 

Else, i’ll toftt

External Link/Members Only

Offline Type937GTS

Just a heads up, these two profiles, obviously advertising quite different SPs, the number being used is the same. There was actually a third but I can't find the ad anymore. All 3 in Farnborough, now one of them showing in Woking.

Searching the AW number brings up a mixture of B&S reviews /repurposed profile

Will post the 3rd if it comes up again, which they generally do in rotation every now and then (which is actually the one I enquired originally by text) and only upon attempting to text the two ads above it brings up the previous conversation.

I know its absolutely normal for multiple SPs to have a common handler, but to have the same number for more than one - if I'm asking a question about services, who are they answering for? All 3? No wonder you agree to certain things beforehand that turn out to not be on offer when you meet them in the flesh  :dash:

Offline DrConners

Just a heads up, these two profiles, obviously advertising quite different SPs, the number being used is the same. There was actually a third but I can't find the ad anymore. All 3 in Farnborough, now one of them showing in Woking.

Searching the AW number brings up a mixture of B&S reviews /repurposed profile

Will post the 3rd if it comes up again, which they generally do in rotation every now and then (which is actually the one I enquired originally by text) and only upon attempting to text the two ads above it brings up the previous conversation.

I know its absolutely normal for multiple SPs to have a common handler, but to have the same number for more than one - if I'm asking a question about services, who are they answering for? All 3? No wonder you agree to certain things beforehand that turn out to not be on offer when you meet them in the flesh  :dash:

Profile is using stolen pictures anyway, I've posted info in "Suspected Scams" thread.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=420.msg3595280#msg3595280

Offline Fuzzyduck

Profile is using stolen pictures anyway, I've posted info in "Suspected Scams" thread.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=420.msg3595280#msg3595280

Good to see you on the boards DrC, and thanks for the great work calling out these scamsters.

Offline DrConners

Good to see you on the boards DrC, and thanks for the great work calling out these scamsters.

And thanks to you Fuzzy for making my day :

You are a fucking idiot.

:D :lol:

Offline Fuzzyduck

And thanks to you Fuzzy for making my day :

:D :lol:

Some things just need to be said.

Offline Private Parts

Delusional. Is the Pound  v Peso that bad?
I’ll wait and see
 :hi:
PP

Offline Derrick101

She's lost the plot, look at the price of the extras. Think I'll take a pass.

more extras than Spartacus  :lol:

Offline MrMatrix

She's lost the plot, look at the price of the extras. Think I'll take a pass.
Cant see her gatting many bookings with those extras.. Bonkers :dash: :dash:

Offline Bonker

Offline wook

looks very good, probably older than in the pictures. anybody had a chance to meet her?

Offline Royd30

TGTBT, this group is full of older girls, pictures frequently misleading, B&S, don’t trust them so I will give it a miss, pictures look great but doubt it’s her you going to meet

Offline Surrey1974

Two new Thai girls are in Woking. Seems to be a lack of Thai's lately in Woking. May have to check these out

Offline tp69

Two new Thai girls are in Woking. Seems to be a lack of Thai's lately in Woking. May have to check these out

Amy looks cute, might be worth a try. Here are a few others I've recently added to my list, more Bracknell and Slough though.

Offline rk_1985

This one looks really nice - External Link/Members Only

Will keep an eye on reviews or maybe will plan a trip

Offline viktor1080

Does anyone have any intel on this one?

I’m convinced it’s a profile that’s had a name change but I can’t find the original despite many searches. 

Else, i’ll toftt

Did you manage to do a booking? If yes, can you please kindly do a review...I am tempted just not sure I am ready for TOFTT after so many of them recently....else I will

Offline tp69

Can anyone confirm whether these profiles are legit or if they're B&S? Nice looking girls that look like GVFM if they look like their photos?

Offline Rayray23k

Can anyone confirm whether these profiles are legit or if they're B&S? Nice looking girls that look like GVFM if they look like their photos?

Have you even tried searching their profiles in UKP? They have reviews

Offline tp69

Have you even tried searching their profiles in UKP? They have reviews

External Link/Members Only  = no reviews
External Link/Members Only  = search returns multiple names under reviews, so wasn't sure who is using the profile
External Link/Members Only  = found 1 review but also multiple names
External Link/Members Only  = no reviews, strange search result

Offline Rayray23k

First one has no rewiews.
Second one has 1 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative. Obvious B&S profile
Third one 1 positive and 2 negative again B&S profile
Fourth one no reviews

So with what you already found, answers your own question.

Offline tp69

First one has no rewiews.
Second one has 1 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative. Obvious B&S profile
Third one 1 positive and 2 negative again B&S profile
Fourth one no reviews

So with what you already found, answers your own question.

Mostly like the look of the first one. She'd do nicely.

Offline Asmodeus

Newish profile, and seems sparse of any information. But any intel on this one: External Link/Members Only

Offline HawkG

Newish profile, and seems sparse of any information. But any intel on this one: External Link/Members Only

Hidden feedback

Offline Derrick101

Hidden feedback

What's the point in hiding it when you haven't got any  :unknown:

I'll have the half hour between the 1 hour and 1 1/2 hour mark... Its only £2  :lol:

Offline Asmodeus

Hidden feedback

Fuck, didn't see that, saw the 0, assumed no feedback yet. Not that I pay a blind bit of notice to AW reviews... but yes, red flag

What's the point in hiding it when you haven't got any  :unknown:

I'll have the half hour between the 1 hour and 1 1/2 hour mark... Its only £2  :lol:

Lmao 🤣

And outcall only.

Offline MrMatrix

At £250 half hour and £500 for 1 hour  :wacko:
Dont think I will either. Bonkers money :dash:

Offline webpunter

Good find, especially @ 80 for an hour R&T with a fittie
An opportunity to tick off another country off the world map as she's Congolese
For once the Awank FB looks fairly reliable

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline palatino

Real pics you think?

At the very least they have been through some beautification algorithm, that makes the eyes bigger and rounder. The pictures also remind me of how lingerie is presented on alibaba, e.g. here: External Link/Members Only

Offline Whiteknight

At £250 half hour and £500 for 1 hour  :wacko:

She is on Seeking and is genuine, knew her since February.  Had a boob job recently.  I wouldn't pay £500 for an hour  :thumbsdown:

Offline king tarzan

Long list of extras

Still a very delicious expensive chocolate gateux
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline SZR1989

This new profile looks good.....any takers for TOFTT

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's from the same group run by the Trans-pimp who takes their calls. I tend to avoid this group completely not had a single good punt with any of them. The extras with this group is ridiculous

Offline king tarzan

She's from the same group run by the Trans-pimp who takes their calls. I tend to avoid this group completely not had a single good punt with any of them. The extras with this group is ridiculous

That's very off putting..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline viktor1080

Ahh! the profile did not link to the group but when you said I compared templates and it is. I have had good punt with Rosie and Cassandra but extras were the killer, I sucked it up couple of times as not thinking with brains

Offline MrMatrix

Like CIM and Swallow is £200. Thats more that the £160 ph for the meet.
Think we should avoid this one :dash: :dash:

Offline Bonker

Dont think I will either. Bonkers money :dash:

Sorry mate, not paying for you again.

Offline MrMatrix

Hard to believe that after nearly 3 yrs no ones met her or reviewed her. Romanian....mmmmmmm.... Perhaps shes not getting the bookings :hi:

Offline Bluelight85

This one looks very tempting, I like a nice big arse and big tits if only for the massage and HE would still be good  :rolleyes: