Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ArabellaRose of weybridge  (Read 1727 times)

Offline superstudjames

Hi all,

Has anyone had any experience of:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pics look amazing but so does the price..

Cheers  :cool:

Offline xsw21

Mmmmm she looks very tasty, but too expensive for me  :thumbsdown:

Offline mutant

I've seen her.  Overall pretty good, but not really my taste. Fake boobs were rock hard, her hair was bleached and dry, and she was very heavily made up. Although the session was good fun, she was up for most things, and was *lovely* to talk to, I just wasn't that attracted to her. The pictures are genuine, but imho very flattering.

Very nice lady, but I think with the expectation created by the pictures on her page, you will be disappointed (unless you are particularly into fake boobs and tan).

Offline superstudjames

so her "likes" are very limited on her page... without being too nosey what sort of service was it?

vorian

Hi all,

Has anyone had any experience of:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pics look amazing but so does the price..

Not the most extensive list of likes I have ever seen.

Offline mutant

we did a fun role play, toy show, owo and shag (protected). Apartment was nice (Weybridge) and discreet with off street parking - she had just moved in so most of her stuff was in boxes etc.  If I recall, she bid on an RB of mine, and had agreed A-levels but that didn't happen, so I don't know if she would or not (I didn't try and she didn't 'offer).

Can't really say anything bad about her, other than I just didn't really fancy her. Because of that, it was a pretty unspectacular punt for me.   :(