Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Teen - Newcastle  (Read 2564 times)

9 review(s) for  PetiteTeen (1 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]
16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5248275) (2 positive, 7 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline 0mard3000

External Link/Members Only

Possibly the girl in the pics, possibly bait and switch but the girl I saw was Columbian, probably early 20's and definitely fit/attractive.

Comms: No real issues. Pretty straight forward.

Price: £60 30 mins.

Venue: Flat near Newcastle Station. Decent. Possibly other girls there but didn't see anyone.

The Meet. Girl was nice enough but went straight to OW which was fine by me. Average BJ. Nothing special but nothing bad either .Sex in a few positions.Average pussy and technique. She was very keen to get me to come as quickly as possible. It was late at night, I was drunk and was just looking to bust a nut.Eventually came in doggie. No real connection and a pretty straight forward pump and dump. Was literally a 5 min walk from my hotel so no dramas.

I was just passing through Newcastle as was she. If I was in the area again I wouldn't be looking to seek her out but I guess it was better than the standard hotel wank.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review, don't blame you for not wanting a repeat.   :hi:

Online Superad

Looks like a blow up doll in her profile pics

Offline johnny34

Almost certain shes Romanian.

Offline 0mard3000

Definitely not Romanian. Was speaking Spanish with her and I’m pretty sure she is indeed Columbian. Very average service though. Seems to be a lot of that about at the moment.

Offline Sar-Major

Definitely not Romanian. Was speaking Spanish with her and I’m pretty sure she is indeed Columbian. Very average service though. Seems to be a lot of that about at the moment.

Cheers for the review $yl,  :drinks:.

Maybe she was Spanish, and that's why you got an "Average" punt, as most Roms are "Shite"  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dubhcarr

Cheers for the review $yl,  :drinks:.

Maybe she was Spanish, and that's why you got an "Average" punt, as most Roms are "Shite"  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:

too true Mr S-M    ha ha  :hi: