Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What music track reminds you of the Joys of punting?  (Read 13079 times)

Offline Colston36

Millie Jackson was the rudest, sexiest live act I ever saw, and I started seeing singers with Louis Armstrong  69 years ago.

Her song Never change lovers in the middle of the night was pretty steamy,

I recall taking my partner and her teenage daughters to one of her shows and feeling somewhat embarrassed - but also wanting to lick her to death,

Offline IceColdSeas

Legs by ZZ Top - in fact any of the three back to back videos that showed on I think MTV way back in the day. Dominator was big change up from their previous material  :cool:

Online Jonestown

Millie Jackson was the rudest, sexiest live act I ever saw

Loving Arms is a great track of hers:-

External Link/Members Only

Offline JAYZ

Not sure if it's been referenced already but Dion's 'The Wanderer' seems appropriate;

I'm the type of guy who will never settle down. Where pretty girls are, well you know that I'm around. I kiss 'em and I love 'em 'cause to me they're all the same and I hug 'em and I squeeze 'em they don't even know my name....

Offline standardpostage

Offline c1der79

It's not a song I admit but while having a very sexy session with a filthy milf she had the radio on in the background. The breaking news on the bulletin was that Jose Mourinho had just been sacked by Man United. Thinking of Jose always reminds me of her bouncing on my cock with her tits jiggling in my face.

Offline Marmalade

I hear that Fat Bottomed Girls is to be omitted from a forthcoming Queen Greatest Hits album. 

Horizontal Pleasures would be appalled

Offline Thephoenix

'Does Your Chewing Gum Lose It's Flavour On The Bed Post Overnight?' by Lonnie Donegan,
for overnighters.

'Gilly Gilly Ossenfeffer Katzenellen Bogan By The Sea' by Max Bygraves, because it's one of the few places I haven't punted.

Offline simon07

Heard this on the radio whilst on a punt. External Link/Members Only

Brings back memories, saw Roxy Music (Manifesto tour) in late 70s. Love is the drug for punters indeed.

Offline GreyDave

Offline Colston36

Millie Jackson. Sexiest and rudest singer I ever saw. "If loving you is wrong ! don't want to be right!"

Offline pbrown355

Loved Millie Jackson back in the day.