Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Passionate Smiley - Hounslow  (Read 1317 times)

7 review(s) for Passionate Smiley (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HappyandLucky

Price: £70 for 60 minutes

External Link/Members Only
 or External Link/Members Only

Location: Private flat Hounslow. 5 minutes walk from Hounslow Central tube. Clean and tidy bathroom and bedroom. Shared with 2 other girls but did not see them.

Appearance: As per photos, slender tanned blonde. I would guess add another 5 years or so on to her stated age of 40, but she had a great body.  Firm handful of breasts, fully shaved, and fresh as a daisy.

Services: kicked off with FK which gently moved onto DFK.  This girl is into cleanliness, she asked me to wash my hands in the bathroom and then despite me having a shower 1 hour before, she gave me a thorough wet wipe wash in the nether regions.  After the pain of the wet wipes came the reward.  More DFK, slow wet sloppy OWO, with some good attempts at DT. Spitting and drooling all over my cock.  Then macked up and took her in several positions, finished with CIM, no swallow. Job done and time was up

Positives

Good body as per photos
Bargain bucket at £70
Good DFK
Great sloppy OWO
Happy to take all position requests

Negatives

Wet wipe wash despite my immaculate hygiene, but it's a girls prerogative

So this Hungarian WG delivers on all fronts.  The only challenge is that she is ad hoc in UK.  She said she tends to come for 2-3 weeks and then goes home.

Rating: 9/10