Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: victoria_sweet_baby - Edgware Road  (Read 1498 times)

9 review(s) for victoria_sweet_baby (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jesus_jones

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So-so punt.

Based in a block of flats opposite Church Street Market. Good comms, easy to book. Speaks good English...because she is English (speaks with an Essex accent).

Paperwork: tried to pull some bullshit about £10 extra for OWO and that it was on her profile. I said it's not on your profile, and she said ok I will do it baaaaabe as long as you're clean. Then continued to waffle about how that £10 is like her 'sick pay' in case she catches something. I honestly have no idea what she was on about - she talks far too much.

Straight into some sensual fk which progressed to dfk. Good start, plenty of caressing and kissing.

Onto the bed for owo, which she said she loves doing (and prides herself on giving the best BJ in London). Not quite, darling. A bit too slow and sensual for my liking and when she started deepthroating I was getting too much tooth. Also kept stopping every 10 seconds to ask 'how is it baaaaabe? You enjoying yourself there baaaaabe?' Annoying.

Did some reverse oral, and she seemed to enjoy that - even allowing a couple of fingers and giving plenty of encouragement and groans. Stopped me as she didn't want to come before sex, apparently.

Sex: Again, a bit weird like a her BJ. This girl just doesn't shut up. During sex she asked me question after question - it really was off-putting. Mish and doggy were good, she is happy to take a pounding and pulled me in for some dfk. However, she was incredibly lazy when on top, riding really slowly and giving a half-hearted groan here and there. Again, plenty of 'do you like that baaabe?'

To make matters worse, she keeps a corset on which I asked her to remove. She has a pair of decent fake tits, but a fairly hefty spare tyre and 2 very pronounced bruises across her belly (I am assuming they are from a lipo procedure). Whatever the case, I found her a lot less attractive once she was fully naked.

Finished in doggy. Can't fault her too much, I ran over by 15 minutes and she didn't seem bothered at all. Never rushed me, but she just spoke so much shit and her typical English podgy figure was not my cup of tea.

I left feeling with a feeling of indifference.

Offline country boy

gotta echo your feeling there mate.. met with victoria last night (sat) for the 1 hour also £110..  firstly imo she is a very attractive girl, say 8/10.. though i was in for a great hour, but that didnt happen.. it wasnt shit either, but not vfm.. the girl can talk. id say for the 50 ish mins i spent with her, id sex for 25 mins, she was either talking crap, on her phone, or checking the door to see if it was locked. definitily one of the hottest girls ive seen, but her service dont match her looks. id say her best trait is her dfk, she did give owo with no fuss at all, it was so so. as mentioned, she has had implants done, and they are good to feel/kiss.. kept going on about how good she was, and how blokes keep going back to her.. well if you like a girl that talks a lot, and want a vanilla punt, this one is for you.. i wouldnt go back, unless she uped her game, cause she def has potential to be really good, if she,d just talk a lot less.