Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MorenaBrazil Pretty1 - Walthamstow/Blackhorse Road  (Read 3299 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6457141) (14 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Iamray21

External Link/Members Only

Meet happen last week. After reading RegionalAndy's review

Price: £50 for 15 minutes

Comms: Called and made bookings over the phone for same evening

Location: Walthamstow. Across the road from Blackhorse Road station. New build flats. Had a bit of trouble finding it as I went around the building but it's right on the main road where the postcode directs you.

Girl: Girl in the photos. Skin tone slightly darker. Tits slightly smaller. Arse was huge. Age seemed right. She was about 5ft4. Very friendly.

Punt:. Got into the building and Morena had to come down in the lift to let me up. Into the room and sorted paperwork. Undressed while she went out to stash the money. Returned and put on some Brazilian music. Sat on the edge of the bed while she twerked on me to make me hard. On with the condom and she gave me a the most lackluster 5 second blow job. What followed was the opposite. Reverse cowgirl, missionary and doggy all with so much energy. While in doggy I finished in the bag.
She removed the condom, sealed and threw it away. And then with babywipes she gave my dick a good clean.

Coming out the lift on my way out I spotted another punter going in as I heard a similar womans voice on the lift intercom. Not sure if she's doing back to back bookings or if he was there for the other girl.

She said she will only be here till this Sunday.

Positive as the only downside was the OW.

Offline anders5

She said she will only be here till this Sunday.

I saw her flatmate Mirela a recently and she said the same thing. Shame that they're leaving, I've only seen Mirela but they both have good reviews.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 07:10:30 pm by anders5 »

Offline RegionalAndy

She knows that arse will bring her custom. Might have to go back for her RC. How was she in that position?

Offline Iamray21

She knows that arse will bring her custom. Might have to go back for her RC. How was she in that position?
It was great and she didn't mind all the spanks she was getting. Definitely worth the money!