Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxane~21 North Acton - Meh!!!  (Read 1986 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5448772) (10 positive, 7 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dazzle1981

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30mins

Comms
Very good, all arranged by text a few hours before. Her English is excellent both in messages and in person

Opposite North Acton Tube station. Large block of flats, lots of coming and going, so I would say discreet.
Flat was decent, small, had a strange smell, maybe she has cats. Bathroom was OK, bit of mould, holes in the skirting and spit in the sink (didn’t bother me too much to be fair)

Looks
I found her attractive, reasonably pretty, full figure, massive tits (probably a G give or take). Wouldn’t call her fat or BBW, just full figured.

Personality
We didn’t click. She came across as professional to the point of being cold.

Service
After being told what to do in the shower (I am only 40 so she probably thought I hadn’t figured this out yet), I came out in my boxers and was told that I must take all of my clothes off so she could check my dick (no problem, just the choice of language and tone was off putting).

She then proceeded to give me some pretty damn good OWO. Nice and wet, good suction, lots of variety, no hands. The problem was she did this completely clothed and with her back to me. Asked her to take her dress off to release her huge chebs, then she went straight back to work. This continued for 15mins until I came (I know she does CIM, just not with me).

Her body language was deffo job done, and was completely disinterested from then on.

In reality I think it was pretty clear from the time I walked in that she did not find me attractive and this probably affected her attitude (I mean I don’t blame her, I’m a fat git).

Conclusion
Has to be a slight negative. Really good head, but just too cold and businesslike for my liking.

Offline Makka124

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30mins

Comms
Very good, all arranged by text a few hours before. Her English is excellent both in messages and in person

Opposite North Acton Tube station. Large block of flats, lots of coming and going, so I would say discreet.
Flat was decent, small, had a strange smell, maybe she has cats. Bathroom was OK, bit of mould, holes in the skirting and spit in the sink (didn’t bother me too much to be fair)

Looks
I found her attractive, reasonably pretty, full figure, massive tits (probably a G give or take). Wouldn’t call her fat or BBW, just full figured.

Personality
We didn’t click. She came across as professional to the point of being cold.

Service
After being told what to do in the shower (I am only 40 so she probably thought I hadn’t figured this out yet), I came out in my boxers and was told that I must take all of my clothes off so she could check my dick (no problem, just the choice of language and tone was off putting).

She then proceeded to give me some pretty damn good OWO. Nice and wet, good suction, lots of variety, no hands. The problem was she did this completely clothed and with her back to me. Asked her to take her dress off to release her huge chebs, then she went straight back to work. This continued for 15mins until I came (I know she does CIM, just not with me).

Her body language was deffo job done, and was completely disinterested from then on.

In reality I think it was pretty clear from the time I walked in that she did not find me attractive and this probably affected her attitude (I mean I don’t blame her, I’m a fat git).

Conclusion
Has to be a slight negative. Really good head, but just too cold and businesslike for my liking.

Justified negative, yes she has to be business like but not every punter coming is going to be washboard abs and chiseled jawed, she’s got to give a good performance and service

Offline Ricky69

All that money and all she did was give head? 
Total shite.  A well deserved negative. 
Whether or not you are large, this is a huge girl who has to do mass exercise to keep her own weight down.  She is paid to provide a service not to determine what she offers based on whether she finds the person attractive.
A well deserved negative.

Offline Dazzle1981

All that money and all she did was give head? 
Total shite.  A well deserved negative. 
Whether or not you are large, this is a huge girl who has to do mass exercise to keep her own weight down.  She is paid to provide a service not to determine what she offers based on whether she finds the person attractive.
A well deserved negative.

Yep. Having looked at the previous reviews more closely it might not have been down to my size, more she is a poor SP. Only 4 positives in the last 10 reviews tells a story

Offline bedhedred

Yep. Having looked at the previous reviews more closely it might not have been down to my size, more she is a poor SP. Only 4 positives in the last 10 reviews tells a story

Great review! I was toying with breaking my "no chubbies" rule and trying her out, but your experience would ringing in my ears, if I thought of it again 😅.

I'm still healing burned fingers from the last time I porked a piggie.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 10:47:44 pm by bedhedred »

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Thanks for the review. I find this girl attractive and I love a curvier girl with big boobs. But service is more important to me these days than just looks and boobs alone. I might see her for a half an hour meet.

Offline Mario7769

Justified negative, yes she has to be business like but not every punter coming is going to be washboard abs and chiseled jawed, she’s got to give a good performance and service

Certain WGs are cold BECAUSE a punter has washboard abs and a chiselled jaw. Their reasoning is "he seems entitled" or "not my type" and what not.

Offline Rapha

Thanks for the review. I find this girl attractive and I love a curvier girl with big boobs. But service is more important to me these days than just looks and boobs alone. I might see her for a half an hour meet.

Same. Kinda girl I would enjoy but seems like not bothered with level of service she provides anymore.

Offline Comicman

Once a lot of these girls build up a stream of regulars they stop giving their all