Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivone - Polish mature Croydon, now Sutton TOFFT  (Read 3350 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6030209) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline ericthered2015

External Link/Members Only

Visited a few weeks back when she was working out of Croydon.  Comms quick and efficient by text, wandering in the front door within about 30 minutes of initial contact. Clean flat a few minutes walk from South Croydon station, decent shower.  Rates 50/80 30 mins/half hour but I see they have both gone up by 20 now.  I stayed for 30 mins.

Age I would guess to be mid 50s, about 5'6, blonde hair, slight tummy, B/C size cans, all over tan that I would guess came out of a bottle or a sunbed.  Personally I didn't find her particularly attractive but others might.

Went ahead anyway, paid over the cash which she just left on the table and we got started.  Stripped each other off standing up before moving to the sofabed where I had a good play with her cans and pussy before she asked if I wanted oral. I said yes please, as you do, at which point she reached for a condom. I asked if she did that without to which she replied 'no' with a degree of finality which made me think there was no point in pushing it.

Actually, the blowjob wasn't too bad but I find a blowjob through a rubber boring.  After a while I headed south for some DATY where I found a couple of days stubble but otherwise sweet and clean, no unpleasant smells.  Still, I enjoyed it and, she seemed appreciative but you never know in this game.

Moved on to mish, then doggy, then back to mish until I came in the bag.  No kissing but I didn't try so maybe available, maybe not.  Quick chat, shower and off about 25 minutes after walking in the from door.

Neutral given for advertising services she doesn't deliver (OWO which she is still advertising) but otherwise not too bad.  Not to good either, just sort of OK

Online NickA

Now in West Croydon. A dreadful experience.

If she spent as much time on hygiene and personal grooming as she does on a sun-bed, things might improve.

From the top:

* Black moustache hairs showing

* Cigarette breath

* Smelly vagina (stale urine)

Disengaged, lacking in effort, but weirdly cocky with it. Horrible.