Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reliable and high class massage places in London?  (Read 763 times)

foxfire

Hey all,

Up until recently I've been a frequent customer at Kiss Massage London - a really well run place with some genuinely good looking and friendly girls. No pushy attitude, really good massages, plenty of options and a very clean, cozy environment. Literally no complaints about them or their service so far.

Sadly, I was about to book a 4-hand massage with them this week, but I'm unable to contact them and it seems like their website and all social media accounts have been removed. Go figure.

I know of a few very cheap and cheerful happy ending massage places in London (my other frequent one being Bunnies Massage in Elephant and Castle - cheap and decent massage if you want a quick session to relax). But what I'm after really is a good replacement to Kiss Massage - a place with genuinely pretty girls, no scams, decent prices (about £160 for a 90 minute nuru massage session if I recall) and good communication. I feel like I'm asking a lot here, but I just wanted to see what places other members keep going back to over and over again.

Ideally, even better if people know of a place that does a 4 hands massage. This is something I've never experienced before and I'd love to tick it off the bucket list.

Thanks!

Offline Jonestown

Firefox, what did you get told 10 months ago when you asked for help the first time, they told you to contribute something first, didn't they, and have you ?

poon

This is exactly the kind of thing I am looking for as well ...

foxfire

Firefox, what did you get told 10 months ago when you asked for help the first time, they told you to contribute something first, didn't they, and have you ?

I'm pretty sure I already outlined 2 places already in this topic. I'm hoping Kiss make a return as they're genuinely the best agency I've come across in London.

You don't have to answer if you don't want to. If I get a recommendation and it turns out to be a good one then by all means I'll put in a good word for it. But I don't think it's exactly a crime to ask around so I'm not scammed out of an experience.