Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camden help  (Read 499 times)

Offline Bobbybozza

Hi all
A buddy and I are looking to drown our sorrows after last nights WC defeat and looking for either some fun (massage or more) in Camden tonight. Any recommendations would be great! Help us. We're upset. Need some cheering up! :)

Offline king tarzan

If you do choose to see someone from Camden be careful of the many council estates round there..
Very off putting..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Notpastit

Seems to be in Camden area at the mo, saw her a while back in Marylebone (reviewed), very horny, big titted blonde, a class act!

External Link/Members Only

mrhappypants

Seems to be in Camden area at the mo, saw her a while back in Marylebone (reviewed), very horny, big titted blonde, a class act!

Red flag....

I will most likely ignore you if you are asking about details already covered on my profile.I will not tolerate disrespectful behaviour and will refuse to see anyone who invades my privacy.Visitors under heavy influence of alcohol/illegal substances won't be seen/will be asked to leave.I do not 'party' and do not allow illegal substances on my premises.Gentlemen/Ladies who can't or won't respect my wish will be ignored and banned from the future interactions.

Offline Bobbybozza

Cheers so far all. Ideally Nuru massage but will hopefully sort when up there. Will report back if lucky!

Offline daddy919

170  for an hrs massage with no oral/sex  :thumbsdown:

Offline Notpastit

Can't comment on the massage offering... I had the £200 full house GFE/PSE when I saw her, as per review