Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicky (of Oriental Models), Marble Arch  (Read 3864 times)

1 review(s) for cuteamythai (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Nicky's place is near Marble Arch tube station, off Edgware Road, a bit of an inconspicuous place. Communications were handled by a Southeast Asian woman; really helpful directing me to the flat. She lives on the top floor. At her door, I had to give her the name I gave the receptionist, before letting me in. Inside, the her place is quite compact, nevertheless tidy.

Booked 30 minutes for £100.

Positive: In the flesh she looks as good as the profile pictures. She's quite petite, around 5'4" tall, has a slim taut body, smooth skin and small c-cup breasts with brown nipples. She has various tattoos, predominantly on her back, the most notable one is a Manchester United crest.  Facially, she's quite stunning, sporting a bit of make up when I saw her. Jet black hair, clean white teeth and an elf style look. Looked between 21-23.
Positive: Good OWO. Starts off with a sensual creamy handjob and transitions into a blowjob. She's quite clinically, starting with a thorough clean-up of my shaft and held a tissue in her hand to clean off my pre-cum. Finished off with CIM, which was going well when she sucked it all up in her mouth, but spat it out on my crotch. -_- Cleaned me after though.
Positive: Seemed a bit disquiet when I arrived, but was more relaxed when things started. Generally friendly, never had an issue dealing with her.

Neutral: I enjoyed the sex, mostly because I was shagging someone I found really attractive, but objectively it wasn't amazing sex, just decent. Positions had were missionary and doggy style. She's quite tight, so wasn't keen on constant deep penetration, might be okay for someone smaller.

Negative: None.

Positive, mostly because I enjoyed playing with a lady I found really attractive. I don't think she's a pocket rocket (which I was expecting), but she provides a good steady service.

มีความสุข ถ่อ

Offline claretandblue

spitting my spunk over my crotch would count as a negative for me!

spitting my spunk over my crotch would count as a negative for me!

Yeah, you're right. I was O_O when she did that, could have just used her tissues lol.

Pompoy123

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Nicky's place is near Marble Arch tube station, off Edgware Road, a bit of an inconspicuous place. Communications were handled by a Southeast Asian woman; really helpful directing me to the flat. She lives on the top floor. At her door, I had to give her the name I gave the receptionist, before letting me in. Inside, the her place is quite compact, nevertheless tidy.

Booked 30 minutes for £100.

Positive: In the flesh she looks as good as the profile pictures. She's quite petite, around 5'4" tall, has a slim taut body, smooth skin and small c-cup breasts with brown nipples. She has various tattoos, predominantly on her back, the most notable one is a Manchester United crest.  Facially, she's quite stunning, sporting a bit of make up when I saw her. Jet black hair, clean white teeth and an elf style look. Looked between 21-23.
Positive: Good OWO. Starts off with a sensual creamy handjob and transitions into a blowjob. She's quite clinically, starting with a thorough clean-up of my shaft and held a tissue in her hand to clean off my pre-cum. Finished off with CIM, which was going well when she sucked it all up in her mouth, but spat it out on my crotch. -_- Cleaned me after though.
Positive: Seemed a bit disquiet when I arrived, but was more relaxed when things started. Generally friendly, never had an issue dealing with her.

Neutral: I enjoyed the sex, mostly because I was shagging someone I found really attractive, but objectively it wasn't amazing sex, just decent. Positions had were missionary and doggy style. She's quite tight, so wasn't keen on constant deep penetration, might be okay for someone smaller.

Negative: None.

Positive, mostly because I enjoyed playing with a lady I found really attractive. I don't think she's a pocket rocket (which I was expecting), but she provides a good steady service.

มีความสุข ถ่อ

That would be a Neg for me  :unknown:

She has an AW account: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only Something that surprised when I saw the profile is her stated age is 29; she actually looks much younger that.

Offline monstar

Nice review and thanks for the update - I've been looking for a girl for my first Asian experience.

How was her kissing? Cheers  :drinks:

Nice review and thanks for the update - I've been looking for a girl for my first Asian experience.

How was her kissing? Cheers  :drinks:

Thanks.

During foreplay, when I went to kiss her, she held her head down. This could suggest she wasn't keen on FK; I never tried again after that, was preoccupied playing with her body, so I'm not sure. If do see her, probabaly best confirm if she does before handing over your money.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 03:48:11 pm by tomato sauce and waffles »