Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: One for the tech savvy; how do I stop an iphone from tracking my parked car  (Read 1823 times)

Offline Ilovebbw

As I said in my OP it was the OH who brought it up as she discovered it on her phone and mentioned how intrusive it is (even though she never thought to switch the app off), if she'd have kept quiet I could have ended up with some real tricky questions to answer this past couple of weeks, but I'm fairly certain she doesn't suspect anything as she gave me a blow job last night  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Dipper

Bit baffling all this is to me.

So isn’t turning location settings off enough in itself ?

Nobody with concerns would click a link to be tracked knowingly would they ? Unless it’d been agreed or mistakenly?

Fucked if I know.  :unknown: :lol:

Offline Doc Holliday

As I said in my OP it was the OH who brought it up as she discovered it on her phone and mentioned how intrusive it is (even though she never thought to switch the app off), if she'd have kept quiet I could have ended up with some real tricky questions to answer this past couple of weeks, but I'm fairly certain she doesn't suspect anything as she gave me a blow job last night  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hmmm ... my spidey senses are tingling?

Does she drive your car as well as yourself?

Offline Ilovebbw

Hmmm ... my spidey senses are tingling?

Does she drive your car as well as yourself?

No, she doesn't drive at all. She's hooked her phone up to my car stereo so she can play the kids their playlist on her spotify so nothing sinister there. As I say it was her that mentioned it, if she was tracking me then surely she'd keep discreet about it??

Offline Dark_Gable

I don't have an OH to hide anything from but I was disturbed by the fact that my phone would tell me where I was parked after I would exit it.
I uninstalled Apple Maps and no longer have this issue.

I don't think you have anything to worry about as my guess is she could see where the car was parked after going on a journey with you and exiting the car.

Offline Doc Holliday

No, she doesn't drive at all. She's hooked her phone up to my car stereo so she can play the kids their playlist on her spotify so nothing sinister there. As I say it was her that mentioned it, if she was tracking me then surely she'd keep discreet about it??

Apologies I should have said 'use your car' which you have clarified ... in which case my earlier post explains that her phone will only show the location of the car when she is in it and you arrive at your destination and it disconnects from the stereo/bluetooth.

When you are in the car alone her phone will not track you as 'where's my car' app is only logging the location of her phone and not the car or your phone.

You therefore were never at risk.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 06:33:28 pm by Doc Holliday »

Offline Ilovebbw

Apologies I should have said 'use your car' which you have clarified ... in which case my earlier post explains that her phone will only show the location of the car when she is in it and you arrive at your destination and it disconnects from the stereo/bluetooth.

When you are in the car alone her phone will not track you as 'where's my car' app is only logging the location of her phone and not the car or your phone.

You therefore were never at risk.

Great stuff, cheers. Time to surf AW and find a willing girl to kick off my long weekend properly  :cool: