Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sammy Cardiff  (Read 649 times)

Lustfulsimba

Hey guys I guess Sammy from Cardiff is a fake one. Found her in vivastreet offering car meetings. Profile below , any review?
External Link/Members Only

Offline Proton

Sammy is also working simultaneously in  Leeds  + Essex  + Teesside  + Wiltshire  + Cardiff..  :cry: :mad: :angry:
 Another unlikely to be true perhaps.. :dash:

Offline HughJardon

Sammy is also working simultaneously in  Leeds  + Essex  + Teesside  + Wiltshire  + Cardiff..  :cry: :mad: :angry:

A busy Cunt  :lol: :P

np500

Offline HughJardon

I like what vivastreet have done to the profile, are they finally upping there game

External Link/Members Only

np500

Well , at least we know thay are watching out for us, don’t think adultwork do anything like this , That I’m aware of ?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 05:40:51 pm by np500 »

STAR-LORD

Some numpty in the South West region already fell for the trick  :crazy: ; hook, line & sanker already. But yes, good move by Viva Street nevertheless.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=192126.0

Offline Proton

STAR-LORD

O dear, what a shame  :scare:

IF I had to part with a deposit for an initial booking, I'd only be prepared to part with something small and disposable such as £5, definitely no more than £10. But to part with a major amount is just downright stoopid.  :wacko:

He got shafted well and proper.

Hidden Image/Members Only

np500

I’ve never been confronted by an s p asking for a deposit, but would never follow through or reply to a profile that asked for one, you don’t have to try everything in life to be the wiser person, bit of common sence should see you by !

SeekingtheTruth

Some numpty in the South West region already fell for the trick  :crazy: ; hook, line & sanker already. But yes, good move by Viva Street nevertheless.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=192126.0

The sympathy on display in this message is over whelming.

Anyone who ever asks for a deposit upfront gets ignored by me as they are generally scammers although I notice one very well reviewed girl is asking for deposits from new clients.

np500

The sympathy on display in this message is over whelming.

Anyone who ever asks for a deposit upfront gets ignored by me as they are generally scammers although I notice one very well reviewed girl is asking for deposits from new clients.

Although I don’t agree with deposits at all, I do think the girl in question can be relied apon, unlike the Sammy sorts of this world . Although if your a new client and new to punting , you may not know of her as we do.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 07:27:25 pm by np500 »

Offline Proton

"POOR Sammy" is back on Vivastreet_7017078349 and working so hard to please everyone at the same time all across UK...  :unknown: