Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aliyah Brown - Newcastle (touring)  (Read 2004 times)

21 review(s) for Aliyah brown (16 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
23 review(s) for Alliyah brown (17 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline maxxblue

I've been waiting to see Aliyah Brown to return to the North East for ages, so when she appeared on AW on Bank Holiday Monday I jumped at the chance.

Communications were good; she sent me her postcode by text, though this is already on her AW profile, and I set off for my Bank Holiday treat.

I arrived at the apartments in the Quayside which were very discreet, and knocked on the door, to be greeted by a stunning ebony girl in sexy underwear and high heels, and a body to die for.

Aliyah is a very friendly girl and chatty, but not gobby.

We started with some gentle kissing and caressing before she peeled off her underwear to reveal her slim, toned, very sexy body. She has lovely long legs, nice flat tummy, perfect suckable titties, and one hell of an arse - tight and peachy - just perfect. Her pussy was completely hairless.

Aliyah started playing with my cock, and gave some great OWO, with plenty of ball-licking, before moving onto some RO. She is very clean, and her tiny little pussy is a delight.

It was time to move on to some doggy, then cowgirl, before finishing off in missionary.

We spent the remainder of the time cudding, kissing and chatting - she comes across as a really nice girl.

Positives
Facially very pretty
Lovely body - nice arse and titties
Nice personality
Standard North East prices - cheaper than a lot of black girls who come to the area
(Prices £60 for 30 minutes/£120 per hour)

Negatives
None, really.

In summary, a lovely ebony girl who is well worth a visit when she is in the area.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Uniformad

Great info thanks did she do deepthroat ?

Offline maxxblue

Not with me, though it is on her list of things she does.

Offline Uniformad

Thinks I will ask her and see if she's free tomorrow. Thanks again

Offline maxxblue

I should add that she is only in Newcastle until the end of the week, if anyone is interested in sampling her wares.

GeordieBadass

Nice review. Great girl with a lush bod.  Saw her last time she was in Newcastle and well worth a visit. Sadly won't be able to see her this time. The link doesn't seem to be working? She usually takes her profile down when she's on the move I think.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 09:37:22 pm by GeordieBadass »

Offline maxxblue

Not sure what happened with the link, Houdini, as I get the error message when I click on the link, but she is still showing up when you search North East section of AW.  :unknown:

Offline Bengeo13

I've seen her on her last two visits and will be doing so again.
I remember leaving her a positive review
She's an all round lovely girl, and that rump is world class

Offline maxxblue

I've seen her on her last two visits and will be doing so again.
I remember leaving her a positive review
She's an all round lovely girl, and that rump is world class

I remember your review, Bengeo - your description of her arse it the thing that put her on my radar. I had to wait a long time to see her though, but it was worth it.  :thumbsup:

GeordieBadass

Not sure what happened with the link, Houdini, as I get the error message when I click on the link, but she is still showing up when you search North East section of AW.  :unknown:
Ok cheers about the link. Gotta agree she has a fantastic little ass.

Offline Highlander

Would also recommend after seeing her last year. Agreed, great body and bum in particular  :crazy:

Offline Bengeo13

Just to confirm, I've seen her again on this current tour and everything is as good as it looks

Looking4fun

Good review she sounds great

Offline MrClive

Yep ive also seen her on her latest tour and IMO you will do well to see a sexier black girl IRL never mind as a working girl. That behind is incredible, a must see if you like black girls.