Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Moreno%2Lucy  (Read 460 times)

Offline sailor3

Offline ponto

Absolutely love this woman! Seen her 3 times so far, and each time has been better than the previous! Great body, great ass, great tits. The first time i saw her was just when i started punting. I saw her in Guildford, and it was a bit late at night. So wasn't really expecting anything special. But it turns out, i was her first client that day and boy was she happy to see me. Had some amazing lingerie on when she greeted me at the door. When i say lingerie, i mean the whole deal, with suspenders and a cupless corset.Did some role playing, basically got a full on strip show with music and she let me play with her using some toys she had. Tried every position i could thin of, and she made a few suggestions of her own which definitely spiced thing up even more! Ended up having a shower together, which is great if that's your kind of thing. Could not recommend this woman high enough! :wacko:

Offline sensualencounter

Absolutely love this woman! Seen her 3 times so far, and each time has been better than the previous! Great body, great ass, great tits. The first time i saw her was just when i started punting. I saw her in Guildford, and it was a bit late at night. So wasn't really expecting anything special. But it turns out, i was her first client that day and boy was she happy to see me. Had some amazing lingerie on when she greeted me at the door. When i say lingerie, i mean the whole deal, with suspenders and a cupless corset.Did some role playing, basically got a full on strip show with music and she let me play with her using some toys she had. Tried every position i could thin of, and she made a few suggestions of her own which definitely spiced thing up even more! Ended up having a shower together, which is great if that's your kind of thing. Could not recommend this woman high enough!

Been here over a year, 2 posts and 1 review. If you’ve seen her 3 times then bloody well review her  :dash: :dash:

Offline sailor3

Absolutely love this woman! Seen her 3 times so far, and each time has been better than the previous! Great body, great ass, great tits. The first time i saw her was just when i started punting. I saw her in Guildford, and it was a bit late at night. So wasn't really expecting anything special. But it turns out, i was her first client that day and boy was she happy to see me. Had some amazing lingerie on when she greeted me at the door. When i say lingerie, i mean the whole deal, with suspenders and a cupless corset.Did some role playing, basically got a full on strip show with music and she let me play with her using some toys she had. Tried every position i could thin of, and she made a few suggestions of her own which definitely spiced thing up even more! Ended up having a shower together, which is great if that's your kind of thing. Could not recommend this woman high enough! :wacko:

Thanks for your feedback on her.