Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's happened to English_Melodey ??  (Read 1838 times)

pompeylad1

I've tried to contact Melodey a few weeks ago & got no reply call or text, which is very unusual. 

I see she last logged into her AW account 24th October, (which is 2 weeks ago!!)

Has anyone seen or heard from Melodey recently??  I'm dying to see my favorite anal girl.

WhattheFlip

I've tried to contact Melodey a few weeks ago & got no reply call or text, which is very unusual. 

I see she last logged into her AW account 24th October, (which is 2 weeks ago!!)

Has anyone seen or heard from Melodey recently??  I'm dying to see my favorite anal girl.

Well, if you've seen her, you know she's got atleast one kid, maybe it's something to do with that? Family stuff? A Breakdown? Accomodation problems? Gone Travelling/Holiday? Existential crisis? Could be anything, it is bloody annoying when they don't leave a note on their AW saying they're away for a while tho, isnt it?

Offline time2play

An out of office reply would be nice and someone to contact for urgent issues.  :)

Online madmania

Well, if you've seen her, you know she's got atleast one kid, maybe it's something to do with that? Family stuff? A Breakdown? Accomodation problems? Gone Travelling/Holiday? Existential crisis? Could be anything, it is bloody annoying when they don't leave a note on their AW saying they're away for a while tho, isnt it?

Doesn't she have a review on here saying that she messed someone around, not confirming a booking and going AWOL before rebooking it twice? Some BS about her bf taking her unexpectedly on holiday?

Sounds like she's got some issues with reliability which is a shame really because she's on the HL but due to scheduling demands I need to book sessions in 1-2 weeks before the date and so until she sorts herself out I can't risk making a booking  :(

Edit: thinking about it I know she does alot of duos with Alt_tiffany (who refuses to do singles herself) so it wouldn't surprise me if she cancelled her singles for more lucrative bookings which is pretty shitty.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 12:19:33 pm by madmania »

WhattheFlip

Doesn't she have a review on here saying that she messed someone around, not confirming a booking and going AWOL before rebooking it twice? Some BS about her bf taking her unexpectedly on holiday?

Sounds like she's got some issues with reliability which is a shame really because she's on the HL but due to scheduling demands I need to book sessions in 1-2 weeks before the date and so until she sorts herself out I can't risk making a booking  :(

Edit: thinking about it I know she does alot of duos with Alt_tiffany (who refuses to do singles herself) so it wouldn't surprise me if she cancelled her singles for more lucrative bookings which is pretty shitty.

I don't get the duo bookings being more lucrative thing-surely they're earning the same money each. I guess they're doing a little less work in the moment but surely a girl isn't really earning more from duos?

Can't comment on her reliability as an indie sadly, it was back before candykiss completely went to shit that I saw her!

Think you're right regarding someone being let down multiple times by her, which is disappointing, her professionalism in punts is very high order. By that I mean, she's filthy :yahoo:

Online madmania

I don't get the duo bookings being more lucrative thing-surely they're earning the same money each. I guess they're doing a little less work in the moment but surely a girl isn't really earning more from duos?

Can't comment on her reliability as an indie sadly, it was back before candykiss completely went to shit that I saw her!

Think you're right regarding someone being let down multiple times by her, which is disappointing, her professionalism in punts is very high order. By that I mean, she's filthy :yahoo:

That puzzled me as well but after giving it thought I think what might happen is that melodey does most of the work and the tougher services that Alt_Tiffany wont do (anal - despite advertised for example) and she gets a larger share of the £300 ph fee in return. That way both girls can offer all services whilst only melodey does them but she gets a higher rate when on a duo. Thats pure speculation though.

And yeah, from what I can gather if you do manage to get to see her she's amazing haha  :D one day!

WhattheFlip

That puzzled me as well but after giving it thought I think what might happen is that melodey does most of the work and the tougher services that Alt_Tiffany wont do (anal - despite advertised for example) and she gets a larger share of the £300 ph fee in return. That way both girls can offer all services whilst only melodey does them but she gets a higher rate when on a duo. Thats pure speculation though.

And yeah, from what I can gather if you do manage to get to see her she's amazing haha  :D one day!

Sure is an odd one, innit. Would have thought it's barely worth the hassle, plus surely the other girl wouldn't be making as much as she would from solos (even if she didn't do the advertised services)? I'd have thought Melodey would like having the mans attention too, given how much she appeared to enjoy the parties she used to be involved in :lol: Although I guess the other girl can get a strap-on out and partake in DPing her, which she seemed to enjoy(from the vids I've seen). Mucky bitch :thumbsup:

pompeylad1

LookNoHands

I wouldn't mind seeing her again. I never really got to use the inflatable paddling pool I left around her place. I hadn't factored in how long they take to blow up!!  :lol:

kamu

Doesnt have a phone at the min. Back on the 7th Dec apparently...

Offline tel_house

Got an AW from her to say she has taken some time out and would be available from 7th December.

TH

DodeCode

She is definitely back as her profile has reappeared on my HL. However I called on Thuraday to see if she was working between Xmas and New Year and upon her confirmation, was advised to text her with my requirements. No response received so have made other plans.