Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma - Sensual Body To Body Massage in Hammersmith  (Read 5499 times)

Expl1cit

Following on from my popular review of Maya --> https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66759.0

...this is an update for Emma who just started today (Friday) at the same place in Hammersmith and I saw her.  I was planning to visit Maya again but she wasn't available so this was the option presented to me.  I've put a link at the bottom of this thread with all the details, but it currently hasn't been updated with Emma's pictures.  She was described to me by the receptionist as a very pretty girl, a qualified & experienced masseuse.

Emma is mid 20's, Size 8/10 with a pretty face - high cheekbones, sparkly eyes and a cheeky smile.  I think she is European/Russian.  She is very friendly and puts you at ease immediately, and was able to deliver a good medium strength massage with a lot of sensuality thrown into the mix.  She was of course fully naked throughout and respectful touching was allowed.   I've got a slightly soft spot for Maya, who delivers a uniquely sensual massage which is difficult for others to replicate - but it was nice to see someone new and I enjoyed my session with Emma so no regrets.

I bumped into Sam or Roxy while I was there and also for the first time, the incredibly gorgeous receptionist.  Its a crime to keep her behind a desk  :P

Seems they are on a recruitment drive, so a few new faces might be added to the rota for those interested  :thumbsup:

Link: External Link/Members Only
Location: Hammersmith.  5-7 min walk from Hammersmith tube, or 2 min walk from Ravenscourt Park tube.
Price: £80 for 1hr

Offline bungry

I got to see Maya for the first time the same day you were there as Isabelle and Klaudia (my reg) have since left.  I also saw the new girl arrive so will be tempted to see her soon although I now want to see Maya again..... 

Maya's B2B massage is the best I have had to date.

Offline scarebear

Following on from my popular review of Maya --> https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66759.0

...this is an update for Emma who just started today (Friday) at the same place in Hammersmith and I saw her.  I was planning to visit Maya again but she wasn't available so this was the option presented to me.  I've put a link at the bottom of this thread with all the details, but it currently hasn't been updated with Emma's pictures.  She was described to me by the receptionist as a very pretty girl, a qualified & experienced masseuse.

Emma is mid 20's, Size 8/10 with a pretty face - high cheekbones, sparkly eyes and a cheeky smile.  I think she is European/Russian.  She is very friendly and puts you at ease immediately, and was able to deliver a good medium strength massage with a lot of sensuality thrown into the mix.  She was of course fully naked throughout and respectful touching was allowed.   I've got a slightly soft spot for Maya, who delivers a uniquely sensual massage which is difficult for others to replicate - but it was nice to see someone new and I enjoyed my session with Emma so no regrets.

I bumped into Sam or Roxy while I was there and also for the first time, the incredibly gorgeous receptionist.  Its a crime to keep her behind a desk  :P

Seems they are on a recruitment drive, so a few new faces might be added to the rota for those interested  :thumbsup:

Link: External Link/Members Only
Location: Hammersmith.  5-7 min walk from Hammersmith tube, or 2 min walk from Ravenscourt Park tube.
Price: £80 for 1hr

Thanks Float!

Emma sounds interesting and Ill certainly keep an eye out for updated pics and potential "newbies"!

Offline Massboy

To my fellow B2B fans

I had the Maya Experience in December, it was that good I had 90 mins on the next visit.

I got into B2B, in 2013 and Maya is the right up there.

And these are a few I have also tried

1)Earls Court (outside tube station, close to Barclays Bank) is another great place with a mix of Oriental and EE. I hadAlyshia from EE in 2014, she was fantastic but has left.
2) Body mind Massage(now Grande Massage near Gunnersbury Station) have a few good girls too, When it was Bodymind in 2013, I had another fantastic B2B that Summer (can't remember her name). I have tried Mona a few times in 2014 and early 2015 and she was good then. I think Euphoria in Northolt is the same owners, I tried  Emma in Dec 2014 and she was ok too
3) Emily106 also gave a good massage(Thanks guys for the recommendation)
4)Maria at Edgware is good but she talks alot (Good if you like talking)

For B2B and FS

Brigit at Manor House is up there (Thanks guys for the recommendation)

I will try and put out reviews from now on (it has being difficult to do that in the past)

Great Reviews guys

Cheers

Offline bungry

can you describe Emma's body frame a bit please (ie what sort of tits/nipples)?  There is a photo up but it seems to hide more than it shows.  Thx!

Expl1cit

can you describe Emma's body frame a bit please (ie what sort of tits/nipples)?  There is a photo up but it seems to hide more than it shows.  Thx!
I'm not very good with shapes and sizes but I'd say she was quite petite, 5ft 4" and probably a Size 8.  She has a very nice curvy shape, natural airbags, average size, I would guess 34B? Maybe a C  :unknown:

Nipples are too high level detail for me to remember but she has one in the middle of each breast if that helps.  They felt nice during the B2B  :thumbsup:

I agree, it could do with a better pic but she only started yesterday.

Offline BillGoldberg

To my fellow B2B fans

I had the Maya Experience in December, it was that good I had 90 mins on the next visit.

I got into B2B, in 2013 and Maya is the right up there.

And these are a few I have also tried

1)Earls Court (outside tube station, close to Barclays Bank) is another great place with a mix of Oriental and EE. I hadAlyshia from EE in 2014, she was fantastic but has left.
2) Body mind Massage(now Grande Massage near Gunnersbury Station) have a few good girls too, When it was Bodymind in 2013, I had another fantastic B2B that Summer (can't remember her name). I have tried Mona a few times in 2014 and early 2015 and she was good then. I think Euphoria in Northolt is the same owners, I tried  Emma in Dec 2014 and she was ok too
3) Emily106 also gave a good massage(Thanks guys for the recommendation)
4)Maria at Edgware is good but she talks alot (Good if you like talking)

For B2B and FS

Brigit at Manor House is up there (Thanks guys for the recommendation)

I will try and put out reviews from now on (it has being difficult to do that in the past)

Great Reviews guys

Cheers

Can you provide some more details re the Earls Court place you mentioned here ?

As in, prices, services, descriptions of girls especially Orientals, and the name of the establishment/contact details

Thanks

Expl1cit

Can you provide some more details re the Earls Court place you mentioned here ? As in, prices, services, descriptions of girls especially Orientals, and the name of the establishment/contact details

You would be better off starting your own thread in General Discussions or sending Massboy a PM - not jumping on a specific review about one provider to ask about another!

But he is probably talking about Oriental Medical Centre, Elements or Ideal Massage which are the three shops around Earls Court.  All the prices are 45 for an hour massage plus 20 hand job and 20 B2B.  All pretty average and generally dull reviews on other forums.

Varn2015

Hi everyone. Went to see the new girl Emma today at:

External Link/Members Only

1hr b2b £80

Comms. Straight forward by text. I did text to rearrange an earlier time & they called back instead of texting, so be aware if this is a problem for you. Website normally has a list of who's working when.

Venue. 5-7 mins from Hammersmith underground. Easy to find with obligatory phone satnav.
Safe, shower available before & after. Clean towels provided.

Emma is the girl in the photo I'd suggest but she now has shorter hair. Pretty face, her body is stunning :lol: she is a size 8-10 with 34C breasts. Beautiful small nipples but she doesn't like them touched. She was quite tolerant of wandering hands within reason. Best features are her bottom & breasts hands down.  Age is around 28, English a little limited (didn't laugh at half my jokes!)
Massage was OK itself - middle ground for me as I like it firmer but she gave regular & progressively more swipes & gropes of the balls. What a treat. B2b was nice but they need to invest in more strategically placed mirrors to get the full benefit. Room was lovely & warm with music played on an iPhone, which was a shame.
One highlight was when she placed her unexpectently cold legs against my backside & balls - very nice. HR was fine but not the best in my opinion. She is a little tease & gets real close to suggesting a kiss when facing each other but it's just the game.

My second visit, first was with Isabelle, and maybe my last for a while as not often in the area. Yet to meet the delights of Maya so will be back if I can

I would recommend if you are into this sort of thing; although st £80 it's weighing up what is best VFM.

Only my second review so appreciate any feedback  :rolleyes:

Expl1cit

Only my second review so appreciate any feedback  :rolleyes:
Very good review Varn2015, but would be better if done as a new review, rather than a post on my review.  You can still do it, just copy and paste your text as a new review  :thumbsup:

Your session pretty much mirrors my review - although I was quite happy with the medium massage strength.  I'm certain she could have delivered a stronger one is requested but can be difficult to strike the balance in a sensual massage.  I found her English to be excellent, we talked about all sorts (maybe it was your jokes  :unknown:)  The main room has very well placed mirrors, the other smaller rooms I agree could do with a couple more and decent music players.

Offline bungry

Looks like Emma has left already.....pictures not on backpage anymore....

Offline bungry

my bad...back there now. Sorry