Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella Babe Milton Keynes...one of the best  (Read 13627 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6001008) (26 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline Bornslippy

Must try to see her before she retires....if in fact she does.
Just read last twitter comment that questions her previous retirement  :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 09:27:12 am by Bornslippy »

Offline BlimyMac

My biggest regret

Didn't get a chance

Now December is too busy with work

Damn......

Jaimee gives a great BJ. Probably the best from all the punts I've had this year. Very enthusiastic, lots of eye contact. Handles your cock without breaking the stare into your eyes. And if like me you are old enough to remember the birds eye peas advert - the peas went pop - you'll understand how she used the tip of my cock to make popping noises with the inside of her cheek and lips.

The girl is a must. Sounds like a duo with her and ella babe is on the cards.

Offline Wozel

Jaimee gives a great BJ. Probably the best from all the punts I've had this year. Very enthusiastic, lots of eye contact. Handles your cock without breaking the stare into your eyes. And if like me you are old enough to remember the birds eye peas advert - the peas went pop - you'll understand how she used the tip of my cock to make popping noises with the inside of her cheek and lips.

The girl is a must. Sounds like a duo with her and ella babe is on the cards.

Sounds like you need to write a review that can help everyone here

Offline BlimyMac

Sounds like you need to write a review that can help everyone here

I've got a few to do. Maybe over the weekend.

Offline anonymouse72

Both are great girls. Be interesting to see if if Ella does retire and what Jamie does if Ella gives it up. The duo is good fun but they didn't really interact. Seems like a lifetime ago.

Offline Bornslippy

neither Ella or Jaimee showing any availability or replying to texts. I notice a number of the good (ex agency) MK roms are not active. Anyone have any further intel? doesn't look like my threesome will be happening....

Offline anonymouse72

They were fine at the weekend. Neither gave any indication of anything wrong. Time of the month perhaps.

Offline Bornslippy

seems like neither Ella or Jaimee have shown availability for quite a while now  :unknown:

Offline Wozel

seems like neither Ella or Jaimee have shown availability for quite a while now  :unknown:
They have added on their AW page that they are only available to their regulars

Offline anonymouse72

They have added on their AW page that they are only available to their regulars

When I saw them recently they both said they were just taking enough bookings to keep ticking over.

Offline Bornslippy

Guess I'm not a regular....I usually go by the green light showing. oh well money saved, I guess. Nothing out there worth pursuing now

Offline anonymouse72

Guess I'm not a regular....I usually go by the green light showing. oh well money saved, I guess. Nothing out there worth pursuing now

Try dropping them both a Twitter DM. It's well worth it :D

Offline Bornslippy

it's fine. not on Twitter, facebook, n all that. if green light shows then I will try to spend my money

Offline Wozel

it's fine. not on Twitter, facebook, n all that. if green light shows then I will try to spend my money
well if she is telling the truth then looks like non of us regulars ain’t going to get to have a go at that fine pussy

Offline Wozel

Correction to the above .... us non regulars

Offline anonymouse72

Ella has more than enough regulars to keep her busy. I'm surprised she ever needed to bother with AW.

Offline Bornslippy

Maybe her hordes of regulars are also feeling the financial pinch?

Offline HornyHemel

Ella has more than enough regulars to keep her busy. I'm surprised she ever needed to bother with AW.

Probably a result of most people working from home combined with lockdown so unable to generate a solid reason to go missing for a couple of hours!   Throw in the potential of being randomly stopped by PC Plod, being asked for a reason why you are in central MK, and the risk of a fine would put a lot of people off.   

Offline anonymouse72

Probably a result of most people working from home combined with lockdown so unable to generate a solid reason to go missing for a couple of hours!   Throw in the potential of being randomly stopped by PC Plod, being asked for a reason why you are in central MK, and the risk of a fine would put a lot of people off.

Yes strange times I guess and probably maximising income opportunities before retiring. Your colourful reviews of meetings and duos with her will be missed as much as Ella will be.

Offline HornyHemel

Yes strange times I guess and probably maximising income opportunities before retiring. Your colourful reviews of meetings and duos with her will be missed as much as Ella will be.

:drinks:

Really tempted to have a "final" punt with her this weekend  ;)

Offline DouglasReynholm

I think she said something to me about going back to Romania come to think of it. I don't think this is "Celine Dion's farewell tour".

Offline anonymouse72

:drinks:

Really tempted to have a "final" punt with her this weekend  ;)

It was a temptation I couldn't resist.

Offline Slinky

Banned reason: Previously Banned Member Avg_Joe, The Black Knight, Norfolk-n-Chance, Blind Git
Banned by: CoolTiger