Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abbi Holistic Massage Farnham  (Read 15801 times)

Offline orac54a

External Link/Members Only

Cost £70 for an hour

This was a month or so ago. Her place is behind an antiques shop out in the country. Smallish room with a sofa, massage table etc, and kitted out in a New Age type of way. CD player playing spa music.

Looks: She's late 50's, I should think. Friendly and very chatty. Put a bit of weight on since the photos on the website were taken (and since I saw her once before, about 3 years ago). Tits were much saggier.

So: I lay on my front on the table, and she went to it with the oil, stark naked. Not much of a massage - really just rubbing, but pleasant enough. She was OK with my putting my hand round to her legs and eventually her pussy. CC swipes, cupping my bollocks, all that. Turned over after about 40 minutes, and she massaged chest, legs, and eventually started on the old chap. By that stage I had my fingers up her, and seemingly she was enjoying it. After a while she changed gear and got me to spurt everywhere. Then she cleaned me up with baby wipes. But there's no shower, and she uses LOTS of oil, so you do end up walking out oily. Which I did.

Would I go back? Possibly. It's a good VFM service with relaxed boundaries and she's very friendly. But if you're after a pretty, lithe masseuse or a good massage, then she's probably not for you.

Offline bobby1973

i booked her a few years ago
but on the morning i was booked in
radio silence  :thumbsdown:
didn't bother again

Online contentguy

Cost £70 for an hour

This was a month or so ago. Her place is behind an antiques shop out in the country. Smallish room with a sofa, massage table etc, and kitted out in a New Age type of way. CD player playing spa music.

Looks: She's late 50's, I should think. Friendly and very chatty. Put a bit of weight on since the photos on the website were taken (and since I saw her once before, about 3 years ago). Tits were much saggier.

So: I lay on my front on the table, and she went to it with the oil, stark naked. Not much of a massage - really just rubbing, but pleasant enough. She was OK with my putting my hand round to her legs and eventually her pussy. CC swipes, cupping my bollocks, all that. Turned over after about 40 minutes, and she massaged chest, legs, and eventually started on the old chap. By that stage I had my fingers up her, and seemingly she was enjoying it. After a while she changed gear and got me to spurt everywhere. Then she cleaned me up with baby wipes. But there's no shower, and she uses LOTS of oil, so you do end up walking out oily. Which I did.

Would I go back? Possibly. It's a good VFM service with relaxed boundaries and she's very friendly. But if you're after a pretty, lithe masseuse or a good massage, then she's probably not for you.

Sofia at the same place is worth a try.
I’m overdue reviewing but agree with YellowMan’s
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=258272.msg2634897#msg2634897

But make sure it’s Sofia, I saw Jess there who was ok, but not a patch on Sofia. 

Guy

Offline ParaMaN

went to see Abbi a few weeks ago.oily massage as usual . Some belly to belly a FS.  A couple of fingers in.  no reverse massage though, last time made her orgasm.

Offline $$woody$$

Sofia at the same place is worth a try.
I’m overdue reviewing but agree with YellowMan’s
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=258272.msg2634897#msg2634897

But make sure it’s Sofia, I saw Jess there who was ok, but not a patch on Sofia. 

Guy

I could be wrong, but I don't think Abbi is in the same place / group as Sofia et al.

Online contentguy

I could be wrong, but I don't think Abbi is in the same place / group as Sofia et al.

She was in the same place in Badshot Lea but not part of the same group.
Abbi's subsequently moved to Chobham according to her website.

Guy

Offline bobby1973

went to see Abbi a few weeks ago.oily massage as usual . Some belly to belly a FS.  A couple of fingers in.  no reverse massage though, last time made her orgasm.

can you do a full review please

Offline ParaMaN

No i did not have sex . she does not do that in her  place. You could ask for a date though.. She might then.

Offline Yellowman1

What are you referring to when you say FS?

Offline Trumpet

I have to say, I do fancy paying her a visit when lockdown ends.

At this rate. she’ll be 60 when that happens :(

Offline ParaMaN

F.S Means FACE SITTING.  She will be 59 in April

Offline BenBraddock

Sounds interesting! Is she open to kissing, if the mood is right, do you know?

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

F.S Means FACE SITTING.  She will be 59 in April

I think it's best to stick to the most common abbreviations with FS = Full service as alternatives can lead to confusion
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline ParaMaN

No she does not allow kissing. Possibly if on a date. I think she is fussy who she dates Has to like you a lot.  Has anyone seen Rose in Four Marks . Very obliging if she takes a fancy to you.   No there at the moment , said she will be back in February though i think that might be a bit early.  She likes a nice reverse massage and will give a BJ and i did fuck her a couple of times.

Offline enjoyedthat

I really don’t think she’s 59, more like 45-50 tops. Very surprised she offers FS too 🤔

Offline ParaMaN

abbi will be 59 in april born 1962. She face sat me !! maybe not for every one though. Loves being fingered up her bum once .

Offline enjoyedthat

abbi will be 59 in april born 1962. She face sat me !! maybe not for every one though. Loves being fingered up her bum once .

OK, if you say so  :sarcastic:

Offline ParaMaN

Hi all , has any one seen Abbi recently.
She has gone quiet.

Offline ParaMaN

Rose is not in Alton any more.

Online contentguy

Hi all , has any one seen Abbi recently.
She has gone quiet.

I’ve not seen her but we exchanged texts last week.

Offline ParaMaN

Heard from Abbi today , she has been bitten by her dog
so doubt she will be working for a while.
went to see Isabelle she does a great BJ.
Kelly next week for a reverse massage i think.

Offline bobby1973

who's kelly ?
and do a review on Isabelle please

Offline ParaMaN

Kelly is in Farnham not seen her yet.
Isabelle very voluptous smooth and does a great BJ £140
A little bit deaf .Starts at 11am in Alton.

Online Stevelondon

Aaaaaah that the reason.
I said to her “Is sex on offer” and she replied “No luv it’s only half past two”

Offline $$woody$$

ParaMan. You're confusing this thread by mixing up different individuals / groups.

Online contentguy

Without links, these are about useful as your previous post just giving names of the SPs.

Guy

Offline enjoyedthat

Kelly was working with Amelia at Four Marks location, a few weeks ago I was offered a four handed for £150 which I though for naked FBSM and HR was pricey.  I’ve just texted and Kelly is at Farnham/Runfold tomorrow. If I can make it I’ll review of course.
Kelly; English lady, brunette mid30 yrs, buxom 34d, slim build, experienced.  Sounds nice, no pic

Online contentguy

Kelly was working with Amelia at Four Marks location, a few weeks ago I was offered a four handed for £150 which I though for naked FBSM and HR was pricey.  I’ve just texted and Kelly is at Farnham/Runfold tomorrow. If I can make it I’ll review of course.
Kelly; English lady, brunette mid30 yrs, buxom 34d, slim build, experienced.  Sounds nice, no pic

Either this is getting confusing or I'm getting old - probably both.
Have we gone from a discussion about Abbi, to a discussion about the operation that works out of Badshot Lea / Four Marks?

Offline enjoyedthat

Either this is getting confusing or I'm getting old - probably both.
Have we gone from a discussion about Abbi, to a discussion about the operation that works out of Badshot Lea / Four Marks?
Yep good point

Abbi used to work at/run the unit at Badshot Lea, which has now the same ownership
 as the Four Marks unit. 

There is a link eventually:)

Online contentguy

Yep good point

Abbi used to work at/run the unit at Badshot Lea, which has now the same ownership
 as the Four Marks unit. 

There is a link eventually:)

Abbi used to work at a unit at Badshot Lee, what makes you think she is in any way linked to the other operation that worked out of there?   They each have their own websites.

I wonder if you’re trying to take the piss, you mention a “link”, as in an association, but after nearly 4 years here, you’d know I was asking for a link to the SP’s web presence.

Offline enjoyedthat

Abbi used to work at a unit at Badshot Lee, what makes you think she is in any way linked to the other operation that worked out of there?   They each have their own websites.

I wonder if you’re trying to take the piss, you mention a “link”, as in an association, but after nearly 4 years here, you’d know I was asking for a link to the SP’s web presence.

The unit at Badshot Lea sits under the same operation as the one at Willis Lane, Four Marks
Abbi/Maria/Sharon/other (now in Chobham) used to manage the Badshot Lea unit
My reference to a link is exactly this, I’m not privy to any web link or 4 year period, sorry.

No, I’m not taking the piss. I have neither the time or the inclination to do so. 

Online contentguy

The unit at Badshot Lea sits under the same operation as the one at Willis Lane, Four Marks
Abbi/Maria/Sharon/other (now in Chobham) used to manage the Badshot Lea unit
My reference to a link is exactly this, I’m not privy to any web link or 4 year period, sorry.

No, I’m not taking the piss. I have neither the time or the inclination to do so.

So you’re saying the above 2 are the same operation?
BTW, when we ask for a link in here, that’s typically what we’re asking for.

Offline enjoyedthat

So you’re saying the above 2 are the same operation?
BTW, when we ask for a link in here, that’s typically what we’re asking for.

No they are not the same operation.

I don’t really appreciate your tone, so can’t really be bothered with this thread any more.

Offline BDiONU

I think we have the classic mix up between Farnham and Fareham.

Online contentguy

I think we have the classic mix up between Farnham and Fareham.

I don't think so, I think we have a poster who can't be bothered to clarify who he's commenting on.
Then he gets all "talk to the hand" because he's embarrassed that he's been talking bollocks.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 09:30:32 am by contentguy »

Online advent2016

I think it's best to stick to the most common abbreviations with FS = Full service as alternatives can lead to confusion

Agreed, and if you are going to change or use an abbreviation to define it first unless it is completely unique.
e.g.

I like OWO (Oral without condom) and particularly CIM (Cum in Mouth) a snowball (partners swap the cum between their mouths where one or both swallow the contents) finish.

I've noticed some people use OW to mean OWO when OW has always (in my book) to mean "with"

Online contentguy

No they are not the same operation.

I don’t really appreciate your tone, so can’t really be bothered with this thread any more.

I see you’ve been back, and whilst you dislike my ‘tone’ you must agree that you’ve been talking bollocks on this thread by not identifying the SPs you’re talking about. 

Does anyone disagree that clarity about SP identity is important.

Guy

Offline Barley77

Right. Abbi used to be in Farnham. Gone to Chobham now, bye.

Farnham/Four Marks...Rose. Sophia. Isabelle. Amelia. Maybe more.

They rotate.

Shower at Four Marks. No shower at Farnham.

Services vary from girl to girl.

My sources have rumoured that Rose is Abbi's sister. I cannot confirm.

So there may or may not be a connection.

Glad that's all cleared up then. Cheers!
Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Yellowman1

Anyone know if Sophia is coming back?

Online contentguy

Anyone know if Sophia is coming back?

Not sure, but saw this and wondered if it's her.

Offline CharliePepp

By voluptous do you mean a bit fat and old? Unless she has had major work done
Banned reason: Boundary pushing twat.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dirty_Parry

Sorry I am now totally confused. Maybe it’s my age!

Offline $$woody$$

Not sure, but saw this and wondered if it's her.

Why would she rebrand herself as Kelly ?

Offline ParaMaN

To clear things up Rose is NOT abbi's sister.
Rose does no longer work in Four marks.
Has anyone been to see Abbi recently as she has gone quiet on texting.
I am seeing Kelly next week so will do a review
Oh Abbi is independant and has nothing to do with the other ladies they are run by Cindy.

Online contentguy

Why would she rebrand herself as Kelly ?

You're right, it's absolutely unheard of for an SP to change her name when she goes indie and posts a new profile.  Tits were big enough to be Sofia, but she can't be as she's called Kelly!

What a twat I am!

FFS  :dash:

Offline $$woody$$

You're right, it's absolutely unheard of for an SP to change her name when she goes indie and posts a new profile.  Tits were big enough to be Sofia, but she can't be as she's called Kelly!

What a twat I am!

FFS  :dash:

Yes, you are.
Sofia B as Sofia B has positive reviews, changing her name would lose those.
What would suggest Kelly B is a newly indie Sofia B ? (the clue to her not being is in the "B", the same suffix all of that Badshot Lea / Four Marks group use).
If you think that's an actual photo of Kelly B ? Then I've got a bridge to sell you.

Online contentguy

Yes, you are.
Sofia B as Sofia B has positive reviews, changing her name would lose those.
What would suggest Kelly B is a newly indie Sofia B ? (the clue to her not being is in the "B", the same suffix all of that Badshot Lea / Four Marks group use).
If you think that's an actual photo of Kelly B ? Then I've got a bridge to sell you.

Well, if I'm being a twat then it's obviously your opinion that it's twattish to try and be helpful on here.

- I saw an new ad which resembled Sofia (no need to sell me a bridge). You've reviewed Sofia therefore know that her physique is very similar to that pic.  I thought it may be her and suggested as much.
- You clearly know more about this crew than I do, I didn't about "the B".
- It would have been much more helpful for you to post that information in reply to my post, rather than a snarky comment about why she'd changed her name. 
- Perhaps you could have posted "it's not Sofia, the group all post with a 'B', but she looks interesting."  That would have been more helpful than calling me a twat and suggesting I'm gullible.
- It's not uncommon for SPs to change their name, I saw an SP at Badshot Lea that I'd seen the previous week under another name.  And now she's on AW under another name.

Why not be helpful rather than snarky?

Offline ParaMaN

I will ask again , has anyone seen Abbi recently. Her comms are down no reply from texts.
I will be seeing Kelly next week so will write a review have asked for a reverse massage  which she is happy to do.

Online contentguy

I will ask again , has anyone seen Abbi recently. Her comms are down no reply from texts.
I will be seeing Kelly next week so will write a review have asked for a reverse massage  which she is happy to do.

I asked you to post links to the SPs you were talking about to make it clearer who you were talking about.

Bobby1973 asked you to review Abbi and Isabelle. 

You didn’t oblige either request and have posted 0 reviews despite referencing recent meets.

Excuse me for not rushing to answer your question, but do feel free to ask again!

« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 06:06:43 pm by contentguy »