Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are there any hot Chinese girls in London  (Read 6883 times)

Offline KelvZhan

Are there any model quality Chinese girls in London? 300 - 400/hr range. Most of the ones on AW in the 200 pound range are not very attractive

Online scutty brown

Yes, but they're virtually all restricted to Chinese businessmen.
If you can speak Chinese try

External Link/Members Only

Offline thumbspot

Haven’t seen either of these, but maybe worth a punt?

I have seen Suki - she was a good punt, but maybe doesn’t qualify as model quality.

Offline Dax

This one is probably the hottest one on AW. Not seen her but her price was originally 400ph. Has a great body and Ass.

Online Jonestown

It depends on you how you classify "hot", but my vote for the best all rounder Chinese girl would be

Very attractive facially, great silicon free body, and an avid performer.

Offline MartinDan

Have you ever found luck on this site? It seems very generic/standard/fake adverts. And at best B&S

Offline wirehair

I tried to book via their telegram channel only to be told in no uncertain terms that it was Chinese only.

Online scutty brown

Have you ever found luck on this site? It seems very generic/standard/fake adverts. And at best B&S

never!
you need to be a chinese speaker as a minimum

Offline Tokidoe

never!
you need to be a chinese speaker as a minimum

It’s ok to use translate apps to get the convo going from my experience but I come out fairly honest and say I don’t speak Mandarin only Cantonese. I still get denied since I don’t speak really speak Mandarin although I look the part 😂

Offline MartinDan

I just had a couple of exchanges with some of these providers (using translation app initially and then just English). They all use fake pictures. Sounds like a complete BS setup for me.

Offline zoeh01

The answers demonstrate why this is a misguided question. Some of those suggested look hot to me, some look fairly unattractive. It's very much a subjective judgement.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 10:35:33 pm by zoeh01 »

Online scutty brown

The answers demonstrate why this is a misguided question. Some of those suggested look hot to me, some look fairly unattractive. It's very much a subjective judgement.

Subjectivity is irrelevant if the photos are B&S fakes and no-one outside the Mandarin speaking community can see them anyway. If a Cantonese speaker is refused there's not much chance for the rest of us

Online Jonestown

Subjectivity is irrelevant if the photos are B&S fakes and no-one outside the Mandarin speaking community can see them anyway. If a Cantonese speaker is refused there's not much chance for the rest of us

I rather think zoeh01 is referring to the 5 (so far) AW recommendations above, rather than the nefarious Netbirds for which I don't think anyone has made any specific recommendation.

Offline Stud01

Pretty Suki is well reviewed on here. Haven’t seen her myself yet.

Believes she tours.

Offline Tokidoe

As with the recommendations, finding a Chinese WG is quite limited in these english speaking channels so you could broaden to “oriental”.

Used to be a few gems if you look for NikkiChan in search. Probably the most attractive Chinese previously listed on AW but now it’s just average (from a perspective of a British Born Chinese, I would claim to know asian beauty well but thats just my word)

If you do expand, the dodgy korean group in Crossharbour had a fair share of attractive girls there similar to those in Kpop groups, mighty fit in my standards. Last month or two ago they messaged me about a girl, fortunately if you’re Chinese they’ll add a discount not by much.

Online Bobwong

Cloud9london apparently have a load of students. Go on their website and you’ll find a telegram link. Chinese only. Occasionally have Japanese providers but they’re getting less and less and even the Chinese girls are becoming a bit thin on the ground recently.

Price range around £320-£350. Haven’t actually seen the Chinese ones but saw a Korean girl a while back who was true to pics and more recently a supposed Japanese girl who had slight photoshopping but extremely poor service. Service wise will most likely apply to the Chinese girls too. Better off looking for other Asians!

Don’t know if you have wechat. Have this one on my list but never seen her as she often does outcall only and is a bit hit and miss communication wise lindang666. Also dxj1608 who appears to be a pimp. All communicate in Chinese. Start with English and they will likely not bother replying
« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 01:43:30 pm by Bobwong »

Online Jeffers77

Haven’t seen either of these, but maybe worth a punt?

I have seen Suki - she was a good punt, but maybe doesn’t qualify as model quality.

Dear God, no: External Link/Members Only
Tiffany: External Link/Members Only is a little older these days, not crazy hot but she has a good body (imo).

Chinese girls rather thin on the ground, a couple good ones mentioned here but you have to either brave seeking, the rotation agencies and strike it lucky, or pay through the teeth for W2VIP agency girls (and they mostly only accept Chinese clients).

« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 02:25:15 pm by Jeffers77 »

Offline finn5555

Chinese girls rather thin on the ground, a couple good ones mentioned here but you have to either brave seeking, the rotation agencies and strike it lucky, or pay through the teeth for W2VIP agency girls (and they mostly only accept Chinese clients).
Dear God, no: External Link/Members Only

Tiffany: External Link/Members Only is a little older these days, not crazy hot but she has a good body (imo).

Do they only accept Chinese clients for a reason 🤷‍♂️

Online Jeffers77

Do they only accept Chinese clients for a reason 🤷‍♂️

Pre Covid they were accepting of non Chinese clients, Covid somehow changed that.

Offline Rayray23k

I'd like to have a go with some of these contacts but I can't even get past my Wechat verification let alone the language barrier lol

Offline Tokidoe

I'd like to have a go with some of these contacts but I can't even get past my Wechat verification let alone the language barrier lol

Wechat has verification now? I find that using wechat to talk is mega simple cause of the built in translate

Offline SoapyTW

Regarding the verification: Yeah, it's a pain. Your best bet is go to a FBSM place, be nice to the girl, and ask her to help you sign up using a QR code
« Last Edit: October 12, 2023, 05:33:30 pm by SoapyTW »

Offline Rayray23k

Wechat has verification now? I find that using wechat to talk is mega simple cause of the built in translate
Yeah it needs an existing user to verify the new user.

Offline Rayray23k

Regarding the verification: Yeah, it's a pain. Your best bet is go to a FBSM place, be nice to the girl, and ask her to help you sign up using a QR code

Or maybe one of my UKP comrade can help me out?  :drinks:

Offline Rayray23k

OK. So I've been trying my luck with Netbird and had quite some response.
There is a repetitive poster with a mobile number
07477439129 which never responds and all ads look TGTBT so I've avoided that one.

But I've now got 3 line ups over the next few days starting with my first at Canary Wharf tomorrow.
Wish me luck!

Offline Tokidoe

Or maybe one of my UKP comrade can help me out?  :drinks:

If you know if it doesnt reveal anything too personal then chuck me a PM.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

If you know if it doesnt reveal anything too personal then chuck me a PM.

That'll get you into trouble buddy!

Offline Tokidoe

That'll get you into trouble buddy!

Oops, never meant to work around the PM since I got the ability as well, but I'm just too lazy.

Offline Rayray23k

Just done my first Netbird review.

Offline nerascal

Offline jackthelad

It’s difficult to contact agents even as a British born Chinese who speaks fluent Cantonese and Mandarin. I find the agents are very suspicious of everyone and even a slight whiff of not  being Chinese and they’ll just ignore you.

Offline jackthelad

Just want to add that if your serious about looking for a Chinese girl then I have found and influx of BNO HK girls on seeking. I’ve not had much luck with them personally as I think they’re looking for white SDs so that rules me out. Good luck brothers.

Online scutty brown

And not Chinese. Touting?

Malaysian nationality, but almost certain ethnic Chinese: she says she only speaks English & "Chinese"

Offline Rayray23k

Hey guys.
I think it is safe to say that there Netbird is total BS.

There is only about 5 ads which are constantly repeating.
1 which I've reviewed.
Another which is Lucy which offers outcall only. I managed to meet up for coffee and she's really just your average Chinese bird not particularly attractive so nothing happened afterwards.
Another serial advertiser which uses lots of emojies in the titles with different fake profile pics. This one requires you to pay a joining fee.
A delusional one with a phone number ending in 5148 sends you details to a post code in E2 only wants to talk to you if you are able to go there now.
No questions asked and any questions asked will require immediate payment of £20 per question. So you have to go there blind and wish for the best.  :wackogirl:

Now there is one more which seems believable in W1 but I've not been able to go confirm yet but I will soon.

So don't waste your time on this site guys.

Online Jeffers77

W1 group is Chinese only I believe - the telegram group is so tempting however. (I got this off netbirds)

Offline Rayray23k

W1 group is Chinese only I believe - the telegram group is so tempting however. (I got this off netbirds)
That's not a problem for me

Offline Darren101

what is this W1 group?

Offline Darren101

I wouldn’t bother, every single picture looks like a famous model so most certainly a bait and switch operation.

Then if you search, we find…

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts2

What I don’t know is whether they have lots of girls in different locations or they all just lead to one location despite the huge listing of profiles on the site. They do all sorts of different locations though.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 07:57:54 am by Darren101 »

Offline PumpDump

It’s difficult to contact agents even as a British born Chinese who speaks fluent Cantonese and Mandarin. I find the agents are very suspicious of everyone and even a slight whiff of not  being Chinese and they’ll just ignore you.

What is the reason for this? I've been told by several Asian women that Asians usually prefer white British guys. Is it different for Chinese, do they prefer Chinese men?

Online scutty brown

What is the reason for this? I've been told by several Asian women that Asians usually prefer white British guys. Is it different for Chinese, do they prefer Chinese men?

The reason is simple
Keeping information about their activity in-house. Criminal gangs like to keep their business secret.

Offline Darren101

Many Thai women like white men.  In Thailand, they look out for white men as they see it asan oppirtinity for a comfortable life as they think all white been have money (how wrong they are!)

Some Chinese women like white men but  I’m guessing it’s the minority. I do know of some mixed race marriages in my circle but in hindsight, they are British born.  Chinese guy with white woman / Chinese woman with white guy.  I have had a Chinese SP tell me she didn’t like doing it with white guys so I think chinese women prefer Chinese guys if they come straight from China. Basically they can be a bit racist and stick to their own, like the Japanese. If they were born in or lived in the west for a long time then they think differently.

Edit:  the above comment makes sense too.  Keeping to their own and not letting ‘outsiders’ in can prolong their enterprise by not adding unnecessary risk.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 08:40:27 pm by Darren101 »

Offline Crockers

Never fucked an Eastern Asian as they don't seem to like South Asians such as  me.

No probs.

Plenty of White, South Asian, South American, Black girls who do.

Love 'em..

Offline Tokidoe

I get this, most likely cause I’m a full blown banana, can only speak Cantonese but can listen to mandarin and with a bit of internal translation I speak broken mandarin since I don’t practice it much. Imagine being close to the same language but needing to translate. Heck I even got up to N3 Japanese before learning Mandarin. 🤦‍♂️

Akin to someone probably speaking only gaelic or welsh conversing with each other.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 01:05:15 am by Tokidoe »

Offline Darren101

I get this, most likely cause I’m a full blown banana, ...

What does that mean?

Offline Rayray23k

What does that mean?

It's what chinese people call us western born chinese. Bananas = yellow on the outside and white on the inside.

Offline jackthelad

Not sure tbh.

Offline jackthelad

I get this, most likely cause I’m a full blown banana, can only speak Cantonese but can listen to mandarin and with a bit of internal translation I speak broken mandarin since I don’t practice it much. Imagine being close to the same language but needing to translate. Heck I even got up to N3 Japanese before learning Mandarin. 🤦‍♂️

Akin to someone probably speaking only gaelic or welsh conversing with each other.

I wonder how many fellow BBC’s are here. Would love to meet up for a drink.