Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sophie - Warren St - WOW !  (Read 7436 times)

Siders69

External Link/Members Only

Saw Hot Sophie on Friday - Have been wanting to see her for months as I have a thing for huge natural tits !  What a fabulous punt and fully deserving of a positive - this girl is an absolute trouper with a long list of likes and very few dislikes it seems

Comms - Perfect. Booking made with reasonably short notice. Agreed the time, got sent the address and no problems

Flat - Nice joint in Warren St about 3 mins walk from the station. Very clean and newly refurbished. Nice pad which she shares with another girl....I did ask if duo was an option but she was busy

££ - I paid £100 for 60 mins but extended by a further 60 mins. I have a habit of doing this sometimes but only when I am having a spunktastic time and feel fully chilled and click with the girl

Sophie - Polish. Early 30's I'd say. She is far from a stunningly gorgeous Hot Collection model but I found her more than attractive enough....more so once I had her rolling about !!! She is small about 5"4, lovely hair, slim with a little fat here n there but hardly noticeable, tiny nose stud, massive tits for her frame, small bum, nice clean pussy with no hint of giblets, really fun girl with plenty of chat, eye contact and engagement. Well turned out and clean

Her tits - WOW WOW WOW....I totally loved them. They are big and have some serious attitude. Her site says C cup but they must be larger than a D. They are big, bouncy and heavy. Her nips are surprisingly small with little nipples which are very reactive. G-force of course has taken it toll a little but on her small frame they sit just fine - she is in effect just one big pair of tits - that's all you see haha

So I turned up bottle in hand to be greeted by Sophie as Sec / bus woman  - tight shirt, no bra and short skirt and heels, with makeup - suitably trashy I thought - Good girl...all as requested ....including freshly showered and scented hair which was cherry on top for me

She snogged me with tongues in the small hallway and led me to her bedroom so I knew this was gonna be a goodun. Plenty of DFK as she sat on me. Business out the way off she went to get glasses and water for me. She returned wearing just her shirt

...we rolled about, kissed, laughed, she turned me on, she probed her fingers, I felt her tits ....oh boy did I nuzzle those tits, I grabbed and sucked her nips, I fingered her pussy, we stripped, she sucked, I licked, I groped and of course we fucked ....I positively threw her about. She is nimble and I fucked her very deep and as hard as I could = woz having a great time

I was not there however for fucking necessarily - I went to see her because I wanted TITS and in particular a titjob as per her suggestive profile

I ripped off the Johnny and sat on the bed. She knelt, she sucked, she stuck her finger up my bum which i loved (and was the reason why I stayed longer) and then  as she reached for the oil, what followed was just the best titjob I have ever EVER had - simply magnificent. A beautiful sight, expertly delivered. I cannot praise her enough - I stood up, shook as she fingered me and wanked me and I shot in her face, her mouth, her chin and tits ....as I recall I think I was growling a lot haha

Phew....knew I had to extend...and recover....showered and wine finished she brought one in of her own which was super handy. I was lying there thinking fuk me all this for £100ph. I proper lucked out

Round 2 - We started with lots of DFK and her tits of course and then progressed to pretty damn excellent OWO / 69 with her deep rimming me as well - she had me on my knees, on my back, on my front, standing up ....she is most certainly not shy....We fucked a little cow style. I was mesmerized with her bouncing boobs

Phew - I caught my breath, showered and buggered off - I am defo going back

Negatives - She is not 21 and beautiful

Positives - Lots actually but in particular

Dressing up as requested and in particular smelling sweet
 Her tits of course
 Deep rimming
 I liked her

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for the review, glad you had a good time. Your review prompted me to take a look at her photos;

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the review OP, had my eye on her since the last review, but did not get a chance to meet her yet.

Good to see a Positive review, very reassuring.

Offline BillGoldberg

Strange as the 2 linked reviews seem to be for different girls ??

One is the (naturally?) busty 'Sophie' while the other is for a flat chested agency girl called 'Lulu'

Or is it just that Lulu had a lot of work done and those naturals are big, saggy implants ???

Genuinely interested in the (possibly ?) naturally busty Sophie but not interested in Lulu ??

TheDon, can you help me out here ?
Thanks

Siders69

yep - she is definitely a "banker"  :yahoo: :drinks: :wacko:

Siders69

Sophie is all natural for sure

Offline Sinz

Strange as the 2 linked reviews seem to be for different girls ??

One is the (naturally?) busty 'Sophie' while the other is for a flat chested agency girl called 'Lulu'

Or is it just that Lulu had a lot of work done and those naturals are big, saggy implants ???

Genuinely interested in the (possibly ?) naturally busty Sophie but not interested in Lulu ??

TheDon, can you help me out here ?
Thanks

It was linked to Lulu as the punter Siders69 decided to add the link for Hot Sophie as the next punt he is looking forward to.

Safe to say that there is only one Neutral review by mattmatt before this Positive review for Hot Sophie.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 10:15:54 am by Sinz »

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Thanks for the review   :hi: . The body seems to be really great   :rose: and a good service received  at a good price .... What a Find  :yahoo:

Is she working from a hotel or permanent flat ? Parking there must be a nightmare ... is it walking distance from a tube station ?

Siders69

Its a small private apartment on Warren St. There is parking but its just a short 2 or 3 min walk from the station

Offline mattmatt

Siders69, thank you for your review.

I'm pleased you had a great time with Hot Sophie and it appears you managed to bring out a different side to Sophie than what I experienced, with her being fun and laughing throughout. When I met her she was not particularly smiley and had a more serious business like approach.

As you note, you must have made a good connection with her, as when I met her there was hardly any eye contact and I would say a distinct lack of GFE engagement.

Offline mattmatt

Bratpack, yes, that's the girl I saw.

holland

I'm guessing this isn't the current girl from the profile?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Hot Sophie - Warren St - WOW !  :sarcastic:

I will give her a miss.

Thanks mattmatt and Bratpack for your info!

Siders69

Yep - that's her

I saw your review MattMatt - that was kinda why I had held off until now actually. Maybe she read your review haha. I always figure a bottle of plonk and a chin wag before diving in goes a long way to breaking the ice and getting some kind of connection

....but those tits are a major draw for me

Offline mattmatt

Siders, like you I was seriously drawn to those puppies.

Sophie provided the services advertised, (perhaps not quite to the GFE level I would have expected). Unfortunately, personally, I did not find her attractive and would have benefited by seeing the verification photo before deciding whether or not to make a booking.

Siders69

Whilst that is definitely her in the photos, to be a little kind to her its not the best photo - with a bit of slap on I thought she was just fine and at £100/hr all in I am certainly not one to complain. Were I to have pulled her in the pub I would be quite pleased with myself the next day !! - For me if I get the right service and have fun then I am happy frankly

Offline droplet

Hot Sophie - Warren St - WOW !  :sarcastic:

I will give her a miss.

Thanks mattmatt and Bratpack for your info!

Thanks so much for this. I was going to go see her today. After seeing her photo I think I will give it a miss.

Offline Sinz

Thanks @Bratpack, was considering to see her too based on this review.

But after seeing the verification pic, I am going to give it a miss too.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 04:37:57 pm by Sinz »

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

That verification photo could bankrupt her  :scare: What was she thinking when she posted that  :dash:

Offline Sinz

That verification photo could bankrupt her  :scare: What was she thinking when she posted that  :dash:

IMO we should be thankful that Bratpack shared it and in the process assisted us punters to make an informed decision, rather than being worried about the WG.

mash

I'm in Warren St Wednesday and was going to book but that veri pic...!

Still may do though. Her rimming is included right op? Was she happy to go on for a while? How deep did she go?

Offline mattmatt

Verification photographs, if available, are a really important reference to members when deciding on bookings, especially where the SP does not provide face photographs.

I now search the Verification threads, as i did in this case, but nothing came up, so I TOTT.

Credit and thanks to the members who post the verification photographs!

Offline stayer

It could be that someone tipped her off today as her verification photo has been removed from her profile.

But she could look reasonable with makeup, no excuse to fail to do the basics like this to attract the punters.

Siders69

I reckon you lot are pretty harsh actually  - For £100ph with everything included I reckon she is great value for money. Sure she is no stunner but she ain't no fucking ugly rancid old whore either - actually with a bit of makeup and effort she looked fine to me - a decent personality and bod goes a long way to making allowances for the boat - anyway I am going back for some more filth - I had a great time

Offline loopy

Eurgh. That verification picture..!!😟

Candyman

What a shame. Like others have said it was looking so promising until that photo. I think this thread would have lost her more clients than gained

Offline BillGoldberg

It was linked to Lulu as the punter Siders69 decided to add the link for Hot Sophie as the next punt he is looking forward to.

Safe to say that there is only one Neutral review by mattmatt before this Positive review for Hot Sophie.

Thanks

:hi:

A neutral, that verification pic and the additional comments on here have given me an easy decision!

Hell no !!!
 :scare:

Offline Sinz

Thanks

:hi:

A neutral, that verification pic and the additional comments on here have given me an easy decision!

Hell no !!!
 :scare:

I am on the same page with you.

Another Positive review has just popped up for her  :rolleyes:

Offline fitalic

I reckon you lot are pretty harsh actually  - For £100ph with everything included I reckon she is great value for money. Sure she is no stunner but she ain't no fucking ugly rancid old whore either - actually with a bit of makeup and effort she looked fine to me - a decent personality and bod goes a long way to making allowances for the boat - anyway I am going back for some more filth - I had a great time
Anyway she does not look like Early 30's. More like early 50's.