Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Verity Portfolio  (Read 1238 times)

Offline housecock

Comms: simple phone call to portfolio.

Cost: I had booked an hour (£160)

WG: She is a very attractive girl, she looks like an "AV Model"

The Punt : my first meeting with Verity Dressed in normal clothes, shower/freshen up, dealt with paperwork then into short discussion about what was expected. Into the bedroom and all i can say is wow.

we had a very fun filled hour.

External Link/Members Only

vw

Are you the owner of portfolio out of interest, the only reason i can think to explain your reluctance to mention services?    :unknown:

If and that's a very big if you are  a genuine punter maybe read this and learn

I eagerly await your additional info.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 11:58:39 am by vw »

SeekingtheTruth

Comms: simple phone call to portfolio.

Cost: I had booked an hour (£160)

WG: She is a very attractive girl, she looks like an "AV Model"

The Punt : my first meeting with Verity Dressed in normal clothes, shower/freshen up, dealt with paperwork then into short discussion about what was expected. Into the bedroom and all i can say is wow.

we had a very fun filled hour.

Pointless doing reviews if you are just going to copy and paste them and only change the name.

A bit of detail on services would be helpful.

Offline Steelworker

Pointless doing reviews if you are just going to copy and paste them and only change the name.

A bit of detail on services would be helpful.

Housecock, I’ve seen her photos and have been tempted but ‘wow’ doesn’t help me make any decision. You’ve been kindly supplied with a link to the guidelines for roughly what to include in a review. That’ll help us all a lot more.

WelshElise

Are you the owner of portfolio out of interest, the only reason i can think to explain your reluctance to mention services?    :unknown:

If and that's a very big if you are  a genuine punter maybe read this and learn

I eagerly await your additional info.
i doubt it read purple minion and greggspeters plenty of info on services on them just a newbie i think

vw

i doubt it read purple minion and greggspeters plenty of info on services on them just a newbie i think

Wekk asked admin to check IP address anyway, up to him, ether way a chocolate teapot.

Maybe he has changed his MO, anyway whats with the white knighting  pimps.   :bomb: :bomb:

WelshElise

Wekk asked admin to check IP address anyway, up to him, ether way a chocolate teapot.

Maybe he has changed his MO, anyway whats with the white knighting  pimps.   :bomb: :bomb:
im not i just dont think its them plus copy and paste jobs nothing wrong with a short review just as long as they include the relevant info which his does not

vw

im not i just dont think its them plus copy and paste jobs nothing wrong with a short review just as long as they include the relevant info which his does not

Well, thank you for thinking, is he phone quiet so doing product placement here?   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not sure why you need to repeat what other punters have posted, 4th time the same thing is said is just parrot role play. 
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 01:12:52 pm by vw »

WelshElise

Well, thank you for thinking, is he phone quiet so doing product placement here?   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not sure why you need to repeat what other punters have posted, 4th time the same thing is said is just parrot role play.
polly want a cracker??? :sarcastic:

STAR-LORD

Maybe she's just resting?

:drinks:

How Michael Palin didn't break character is unbelievable and laugh his butt off.  :D John Cleese bless his heart is about as serious and in check as VW is here, and Eric Idle is awesome! Thanks!!  :thumbsup: