Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Royal Orchid - Cardiff  (Read 1463 times)

Offline housecock

hello

i just been to the royal orchid.

it was a very good massage. and if you say you want a hard massage you will get a hard massage!

it was 25 for half hour, i did not ask for any extras.

but the massage was very good i think.

Offline Proton

hello

it was a very good massage. and if you say you want a hard massage you will get a hard massage!

I went there on impulse back last year there were two ladies waiting for customers in the front of thr shop.
I was ushered into a small back room to the left of the shop, asked to strip then given a small white towel by the lady.
 I asked for a good massage across my shoulders as they were playing me up, all went fine and really deep grinding of fingers all down my back.
 Asked to turn over, it was then I was offered a H/E for £20 (the hour was £45) so being totally in need of H/E I agreed.
 One other bonus they chatted to each other in Malaysian all of the time, then the door opened so both had a laugh and I had an extra pair of hands sorting me out. ;)   
 I have not gone back, mainly as it was then a little run down and no shower or washing facilities.

STAR-LORD

hello

:drinks: for your first review. Could you throw in a little more information by any chance?

And I don't suppose you know the service provider name by any chance?

Hidden Image/Members Only

STAR-LORD

External Link/Members Only

Bless him he's a good 🐦 fetching links. Too hot outside to hunt for them today. Well done Finchy.  :drinks:

Offline Goldfinch

Bless him he's a good 🐦 fetching links. Too hot outside to hunt for them today. Well done Finchy.  :drinks:

:cool:

Offline housecock

sorry ....

i do not remember the name.
but they having a shower there now. that works very well.