Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bann Sakunee - Cardiff  (Read 1508 times)

Offline Welshboy666

External Link/Members Only

My First review but thought it was about time.

I happend to be in Cardiff early this week and had been meaning to try Bann Sakunee for a while.

Comms: None before visit. Just turned up.

Price: £45 (massage £25 + £20 for HE)

Meeting: I had found myself with about an hour spare in Cardiff so decided to visit Bann Sakunee. Upon arrival at the shop there were 3 ladies inside and I appeared to be the only customer. I was not offered a choice of lady but the oldest of the 3 (probably mid-late 40's) asked me straight away how long I wanted. As it was my first visit and due to mixed reviews I was uncertain of extras so opted for 30 mins massage. I was shown to a booth with a curtain and a a masage table amd was gestured to get ready.
I undressed and laid on the table. I received a very good oily massage for about 20 mins. Towards the end I was slightly arching my back to encourage her to play a little lower which she duly did.
I was told to roll onto my back and once over (and not being able to hide my enjoyment) I was immediately asked If I wanted massage here (whilst she gently tugged my manhood). I said yes and was told £20.
Was given a very satisfying oily finish.
I was offered a shower or warm towel wipe down.
I opted for the towels as did not have much time.
Very polite excellent service. I didn't catch the ladies name but as mentioned she was the oldest lady there.

Only slight negative is the bus stop right outside the door but if you know that you will not bump into anyone you know then who cares what any of them think.

Offline NaughtyAlun

excellent review Welshboy. Thank you.  :drinks:

Offline Nice-dr

Thanks for the review.
I agree that the people at the bus stop does put me off. A lot of it is myself wondering what people might think but who cares.