Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissChelseaGirl25 - Cardiff  (Read 524 times)

1 review(s) for MissChelseaGirl25 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HS4000Kestral

My TOFTT,

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Hope the links work as its on my phone.

Comms - really good couple of phone calls and all sorted.

Venue - flat down prospect place in the bay. When I entered there was another lady there, a bit older - Chelsea was in the shower, came out I was offered a drink and made welcome.

The girl - Chelsea is the girl in the photos although they may have been a few years ago or taken just to show what they want. Chelsea is I would say a 14/16. Nice face.

The deed - plenty of dfk, happy with RO, ( Chelsea actually like you to go down on her with a mouth full of water and squirt it into her - never done this before but it was fun ).

Tried getting some owo, she did accept my old boy in her mouth, but quickly wanted something else. Every time I tried to finger her bum she also moved around to stop it.

Ended up going at her with her legs up around my shoulders.

It was an ok punt - I emptied my sack which was the main thing, although I left feeling I'd been shortchanged. She did make lots of noises, some were obviously fake, towards the end I'm not sure - she did get very wet ( and not just from the water )

Price was £100 for 45 mins which was not bad.

Would I return?
Don't think so - but don't let that put you off.
If you want a girl who you can shag and dump for 30 mins she'd probably fit the bill.

Offline iverthickone

Thanks Oscar, had been looking at her as a possibility, but looks like there could be better alternatives.

Offline HS4000Kestral

As I said, it's not a negative - just not my thing today.

I got the impression that if you wanted to shag her silly you could.

Perhaps I'm getting a bit more cultured in my old age!

Offline Steelworker

Thanks for reviewing, Oscar. Sounds like you achieved a goal but the process of getting there was not stellar.  :thumbsup:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Looks OK, sounds OK. But no more than that.

Good summary Oscar  :hi: