Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summer Mae - Cardiff  (Read 1502 times)

22 review(s) for Summer Mae  (21 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5959801) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by crfc]

cardiff1

External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

A little late doing some reviews so apologies for that.

Duration: 2 Hours

Cost: Seriously cannot remember but she did me a deal as it was the day of a party and I was first up before it began

Great comms and I just knew I was going to have a good time! Arrived at room with no hassle from reception. She had booked joining rooms ready for the party and it was very spacious with free drinks available if I wanted. I declined as I had my own water with me. Paperwork out of the way and we had 2 hours of laughs licks and fucking.

Really easy on the eye and a great sense of humour we seemed to get along well. All her likes on her AW page were on offer and she did them well.

All in all a great 2 hours was spent and I will meet again but next time it will be a 3some.

Offline Sinz

Asian Hunter

Glad Summer is more your type and you had a good time  :thumbsup:.

Offline iverthickone

I must meet with Summer individually sometime.  Have only seen her at a few parties, and she was great then.

Nice one Cardiff!

np500

Definitely high up on the list , duo with lileth always sounds good to me but a 1-2-1 first I think, glad you had a good one here.

Offline Sinz

It seems you have done it

I notified it to you when you still had the option to modify your review and add it.

Now I have notified the Admin to add it, thanks anyways.

Offline mrdiamond77

Glad you had a good time mate.  I have a duo booked with her in a few weeks so looking forward to that.   :drinks:

Melfort212

Glad you had a good time mate.  I have a duo booked with her in a few weeks so looking forward to that.   :drinks:

You are booked up with everyone Mr D haha, how many punts have you got planned atm? And you've had two this week?!

STAR-LORD

You are booked up with everyone Mr D haha, how many punts have you got planned atm? And you've had two this week?!

Jeepers I need a higher paid job and a larger piggy bank!   :lol:

Offline mrdiamond77

I had two this week, and I have 3 punts booked for July.  Fantastic.   :dance:

Offline mrdiamond77

Jeepers I need a higher paid job and a larger piggy bank!   :lol:

I would like one of those also NW.  I do tend to stick to my budget for punting, although this month has been expensive for me.   :D

STAR-LORD

I would like one of those also NW.  I do tend to stick to my budget for punting, although this month has been expensive for me.   :D

Same here, except the sticking to budget part. :wacko:

Offline Steelworker

Great review, Cardiff. Top of my HL for new ones.  :bomb:

STAR-LORD

Great review, Cardiff. Top of my HL for new ones.  :bomb:

Agreed, nice short to the point review. I've missed Summer Mae twice now due to my job. Hopefully it may happen in July, which leads me to sorting out the remainder of that month...

Asian Hunter

A big win on the lottery tonight should answer all your prays guys  :angelgirl:. You'll be able to see all the best girls in the world. Don't we all want that  :angelgirl:.

STAR-LORD

A big win on the lottery tonight should answer all your prays guys  :angelgirl:. You'll be able to see all the best girls in the world. Don't we all want that  :angelgirl:.

That's a bloody good idea actually! I've only done the lottery twice last year. Good call AH!  :music:  :dance:  :thumbsup:

np500

That's a bloody good idea actually! I've only done the lottery twice last year. Good call AH!  :music:  :dance:  :thumbsup:

Don't hold your breath, we do it about 3 times a week and have done it virtually every week since inception, won £63 and £75 ( approx ) got more chance of pulling a 25 year old stunning heterosexual female nymph in a male gay bar !

STAR-LORD

Don't hold your breath, we do it about 3 times a week and have done it virtually every week since inception, won £63 and £75 ( approx ) got more chance of pulling a 25 year old stunning heterosexual female nymph in a male gay bar !
[/color]

But no harm in me re-doing lottery.
 :D

Offline mrdiamond77

Have you attempted that then Red.   :D

Offline crfc

Have you attempted that then Red.   :D
Why do you think he had a bad knee mun  :lol: :lol: :lol:

np500

you have as much chance of finding me pulling a 25 year old heterosexual female nymph in a gay bar as I have of winning the lottery ! Where have I heard that before ?

STAR-LORD

np500

That knee took me nearly 38 years to fuck up, I'm dedicated if nothing else !