Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexa_Butterfly - Pontypridd Incall  (Read 1267 times)

7 review(s) for Alexa_Butterfly (5 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

SeekingtheTruth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 mins for £80

This was my plan C for the evening as I had an urge to punt and Sophie and Kandice were both unavailale.

Dropped a text and got a pretty quick response, confirmed services and postcode received.

Arrived at a nice block of flats in Pontypridd town center, parking can be a nightmare so I would give yourself an extra 10 mins to find somewhere if you are driving. Lights don't work in the hallway so going up the stairs you are in the dark and there are no signs to show which way the apartments are. The flat itself is nice though, although the shower holder is broken so some delicate balancing is required to use it.

Alexa herself is a very attractive girl. About 6' in heels, short blonde hair, pert little breats and a lovely smile.

She likes to chat and her English is good, there were a few moments where the translation got lost but that added to the fun feel of the session. Started off with some light FK and you can tell she is a smoker, even over the taste of mouthwash and chewing gum. Not a massive deal for me but it could put some people off.

Good oral technique and plays with the shaft and balls, mt only complaint would be that there wasn't enough variety. On with the condom and she climbed on top for some rigorous CG. This is where Alexa excelled, plenty of variety here and lots of grinding. This is also where the light FK turned into proper DFK. She also gets very wet. Moved into Doggy and pounded away while playing with her clit to completion.

Had another little chat after we finished and she will be here for another coupld of weeks before going home. She did say she would be back but doesn't know when.

There are 2 negatives for me though, neither of them were Alexa's fault and I lay the blame at Alice's feet as I am pretty sure she was there as well. Alexa mentioned a couple of times it was her friends place and she was there so a safe assumption in my opinion.

1. I orginially wanted an hour but once I got there I was told it could only be 30 minutes as they had to leave. Alexa doesn't know the area at all (her words) so was relying on a lift.

2. The friend that was there left when the booking started and bang on the 30 minutes returned and buzzed the door. Alexa sighed at this point and said she needed to let her friend back in. Luckily my internal clock is pretty good so I had timed to finish at the 30 minutes anyway. Still very annoying and a parlour trick if I've ever seen one. Claims that no clock watching is involved is taking at the punters discretion here  :D

Overall I did enjoy myself and Alexa is a lovely girl. I would visit again but only if I could be assured that the same 2 negative points could be avoided.

Offline Mil 34

Hopefully your negative findings are a one off. They didn't happen to me as I said we went over time, I am sure we were alone in the flat

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 12:51:59 pm by FCB »

Offline mrdiamond77

I would not be happy if I had booked an hour as I usually do and was then told on arrival that I could just have half hour.  Shame that happened to you, I had been thinking about seeing her as she looks great. 

Offline HughJardon

I'm actually hoping she gets down to Cardiff as Natalie has done. 80 pounds for half hour I don't know but the extra money to travel to Ponty makes that a 100 pound HH punt. The hour is probably the only way to go

Another good review mate.. She's practically Welsh now

Offline iverthickone

I saw her yesterday too!

I don't think there was anyone else in the flat.  She said her friend was on holiday in fact to me.  I booked an hour, and was a few mins over, having had a chat with her.

i will do another review soon, but it will definitely be positive.  Great looking girl.