Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paradise Massage - Southampton  (Read 3523 times)

Casanovachris

Has anyone had any experience with Paradise Massage on Shirley high street? I know there's new sky thai up the road, which I've read mixed things about, but i thought id weigh up all my options before I pick somewhere. Just wondering if anyone has any reviews of Paradise Massage? Thanks

Offline sethton

Has anyone had any experience with Paradise Massage on Shirley high street? I know there's new sky thai up the road, which I've read mixed things about, but i thought id weigh up all my options before I pick somewhere. Just wondering if anyone has any reviews of Paradise Massage? Thanks

I went there about 6 months ago. I had an average at best looking woman in her early 30's with very bad skin and wearing pyjamas do the massage. Premises were relatively nice and it didn't feel too seedy. The massage was pretty bad though. It felt more like prodding gently rather than a massage. Did some occasional teases when doing the legs but then no HE was offered. The problem with these places is that they tend to have a high turnaround of staff so it's always a gamble as to the experience you have.

New Sky used to be decent but they recently changed staff and it's got a bit rubbish there. One of them is a bit old for my tastes and gives a very basic massage and the other is quite chubby so not really my type. Can't comment on her skills though. You will always get a HE there at least.

If you go to Paradise and have a good experience, it would be great if you could get their name. I've given up with massage services in Southampton after wasting so much on generally crap experiences but if there's someone worth seeing, I'd go back again.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 01:31:34 pm by sethton »

Casanovachris

No HE and a bad massage doesn't sound worth while.. was it expensive?

Maybe new sky is a good plan b
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 03:18:05 pm by Casanovachris »

Offline sethton

No HE and a bad massage doesn't sound worth while.. was it expensive?

Maybe new sky is a good plan b

Yeah it was a pretty terrible experience. Again though, it could be completely different staff by now. I think I paid £40 for the hour at the time. They've had a couple of positive google reviews recently so might be a good sign that they've upped their game.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 03:17:07 pm by sethton »

Offline houseboot

The older lady referred to by Wombat here:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=196763.msg2421602#msg2421602

was probably Lek, formally of Wandees, and later known as Boon Song at Moradok Siam.

Massage good and she is definitely not shy.