Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Betty - Olina - Bayswater  (Read 1016 times)

Offline einzwei23

Link: External Link/Members Only
Happened a few weeks after the apparent Raid.

I just came back from Korea last April and really wanted to find someone close enough, quality wise. It's been almost a decade since I last booked from a Thai agency but from what gathered in this forums, they almost always reliable.

Duration: 1hr

I initially wanted a duo but was declined because I was a new customer.
Booked it a few hours prior and had no problems. I arrived about 7mins early but was told to walk around the block and come back when it's time.

It was little humid that day and I really wanted to have a shower beforehand because i had to commute from work so I asked for one as soon as I went into the basement room. Betty playfully pretended to be disappointed that I didn't wanna start already.
She assisted me in the shower and damn, I remembered how good it is to have the girl assist you. She cleaned me up good and I wanted for her in bed.
Opened up with OWO which I thoroughly enjoyed. I then asked for 69 as it's one of my favourite things. This went on for about 10mins or so until I felt I just wanted to give her a RO.
I proceeded to ask her to CG and she obliged enthusiastically after only a few minutes of this, I asked to fuck her face and damn it was good. She took it like a champ even if i was slightly worried the whole time that she was uncomfortable.
To end, she rubbed her pussy on my bare cock and wanked myself to completion. She wanted for me to finish in her mouth but I couldn't hold it in.
After clean up, we just lied down, gave me a soft massage and talked.

I'd say she's quite a looker with that petite body of hers. Not a very big fan of bolt ons but I ain't complaining.
I can't fault anything with the meet. Told her I'd meet her again when I can. She's definitely one of my favourites in Olina for now. Would like to try someone to have a duo with her later this month.