Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna - Olinas - Bayswater  (Read 2336 times)

95 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009911) (89 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
98 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6110614) (92 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
98 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7698531) (92 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline trystto

Anna is already well reviewed but I've seen her a few times and figured I'd contribute.

Comms:

Always easy with Olina. Quick call to confirm time, price and done. Confirmation text normally few minutes later which is always appreciated.

£200 for 90 minutes with Olina regular discount.

Meet:

The flat is on a main road so you might look a bit sus waiting to be buzzed in but normally there is no one around and normally Anna is fairly quick letting you in.

Anna is always behind the door as she lets you in, guess it's just a trick they employ but not sure why. Perhaps so passersby (would be rare) don't get a glipse of the girls?

Anna is facially pretty and has a pretty good body to match. She's got large bolt ons but they're still fun to play with.

Having seen her several times, she's all over you instantly with DFK from the get go which always gets me riled up. I've often found she gets so into it that she doesn't even ask for the monies to be sorted, I kinda have to tell her to hold on so I can pay. It's small things like that which make her great as it doesn't feel transactionary from the get go.

Usually after a while of DFK and a lot of touching, she'll ask if you want a shower or joint shower. Joint shower always fun for the wet blowjobs which she performs with vigor.

Because I normally cum 3-4 times in our meets, the cycle is basically the same.

Anna is great at OWO and if you're not careful, she'll finish you off in no time at all so I often prefer intervals of foreplay between us.

Normally, I position her on the bed and me standing so she can work her OWO while I'm fingering her asshole which shes always happy to take.

After a while of this, I normally dom on and alternate between ass and pussy between pops just to spice things up but it's Anna so you're normally there to pound her ass which she normally takes like a champ. There have been some comments where she'll make a face at first but that's expected, she's tight as fuck but once she's warmed up, it's normally no problem at all and you can go to town.

Normally when I'm ready for the first pop, I take the dom off and go for CIM but on the last visit, I completely mistimed it and gave her a huge facial which she surprisingly loved and said I gave her a huge gift, she sucked the rest out of me and left it in her mouth for a while then dribbled it all over her body and wiped it on her tits. Was hot as fuck to watch.

She has a few toys which I've asked her to use on herself while we're messing around but I've not tried them on me...not sure I'm into that personally but she's defo offered.

Normally this is when the cycle for me starts, she'll shower and then offer a massage which tbh, can be pretty good but it doesn't feel like a waste of time as after 5-10 minutes, she normally does an oily B2B and wants to fuck again. I swear 99% I wanna rest after pop 2-3 and she's like no c'mon, lets fuck which is always sexy, OWO to get me ready, dom on and normally go to town for a while. If I'm tired, she'll usually take over and she defo likes to fuck hard.

Normally I pop 3-4 times and Anna always tries to make me cum as many times as she can if it's an achievement for her. In between pops, it's normally body massage, head massage etc and a bit of talking. She's very easy going and nice so you feel relaxed around her.

When the time is right to leave, normally shared shower and more DFK and fooling around and her asking for me to return which, if the services remain as they are, I will do. She's a fantastic regular.

As I've seen her solo quite a few times, I may extend it to 2 hrs or go for a duo's with another Olina girl to see what insanity we can get up to as she really does put in the work.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 11:16:00 am by trystto »

Offline peter jb

Blimey ! 4 times . You get you’re moneys worth 😂

Offline naz

Don’t think I can manage 3 or 4 pops. Must see her again been a while.

Offline trystto

Haha. Honestly 3 is a stretch but Anna is always dead set on getting the most bang for buck. Tracy was great too and I'll throw a review up but wondering if Olina's other girls work as hard?

Offline Veinspulser

Yep true Anna is one of the best Olina's my long time regular, red hot.