Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poole - Dorset. Looking for an outcall.  (Read 763 times)

Offline nothiingtodeclare

Hello,

I will be heading down to Poole towards the middle of this week, I am looking for recomendtions for outcall to my apartment, ideally under 35 size 6 -10 and a Brit

Thanks

Offline southcoastpunter

i think you will struggle to get any recommendations. This area is very poor now and particularly for reasonably priced slim British ladies under 35.  The lack of them drove me to massages and then to "seeking".

my suggestion is to look at AW for both Poole and Bournemouth and see if any take your fancy and then check for any reviews here or ask about a specific lady. Good luck.

(ps if you find anyone good - let me know please)

Offline Dorsetpunter

Not quite under 35, but i recently met English Chantel and had a really nice time. Review to follow but definitely positive, and a fabulous body.

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/EnglishChantel 

At more expensive end
External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/xXScarlett%2DAngelXx 

Offline southcoastpunter

Not quite under 35, but i recently met English Chantel and had a really nice time. Review to follow but definitely positive, and a fabulous body.

but including big fake boobs so not for me but maybe ok the OP?

Offline Dorsetpunter

but including big fake boobs so not for me but maybe ok the OP?

I guess that depends on your definition of big. Her profile says 34dd and thats seems right. But as fake boobs go they suited her and were a nice handful. They certainly werent too big imo.
Her body is very toned, she clearly works out.

Offline southcoastpunter

hey that wasn't intended to be any criticism - each to their own etc. But as i had previously said "if you find anyone good"....... That is why i finished with "but maybe ok for the op"!

Offline Dorsetpunter

hey that wasn't intended to be any criticism - each to their own etc. But as i had previously said "if you find anyone good"....... That is why i finished with "but maybe ok for the op"!

No worries, we're all good, not going to fall out with a difference of opinion.
 I guess the point i was trying to get over is there are fake boobs and there are massive fake boobs. In my opinion, having met her, they are nicely done fake ones, but not massive.

If you dont like fakes then dont bother but if you dont mind then you may be pleasantly surprised.