Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pattaya Traditional Thai Oil Massage - Bournemouth  (Read 1995 times)

Offline manofsimplepleasures

No intel found here on UKP, so I was wondering if anyone has spent time with 'Pon' at Pattaya and is keeping it to themselves. A Google search also turns up nothing. Quite an enigma  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

Offline dr12a

Offline funseek888

I called the Gumtree number, got quoted £40 for an hour.  The lady said she was not young, 50.  She  said she did have a young lady but she was busy now.  When I said it was for tomorrow, she said that would be fine (implying young lady available).
I do have some possible time tomorrow, but there are other options I want to try too

Offline rickyponting

No intel found here on UKP, so I was wondering if anyone has spent time with 'Pon' at Pattaya and is keeping it to themselves. A Google search also turns up nothing. Quite an enigma  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

Was curious about this one myself.

Offline Mickeyp

I've been there a long time ago.  She also advertisings on Viva Street External Link/Members Only which makes her seem a lot more appealing.   The place she works from is a bit of a dump, she is not like her photos make you imagine and I'd say she's 60 not 50 and overweight.  She does do full service but again this was pretty poor with no kissing ect.  I've not been back!
She is also managing Nina who looks OK from the photo but I've not been.  External Link/Members Only

Offline manofsimplepleasures

I called the Gumtree number, got quoted £40 for an hour.  The lady said she was not young, 50.  She  said she did have a young lady but she was busy now.  When I said it was for tomorrow, she said that would be fine (implying young lady available).
I do have some possible time tomorrow, but there are other options I want to try too

Pon, the 'not young one' was just plain rude to me when I called her with an enquiry about making an appointment. Well grumpy and put the phone down on me before I had the chance to politely end the call with a cheery "goodbye, see you soon." Won't be calling again, much better options around.