Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: too good to be true?  (Read 2443 times)

Offline i_like_coffee

This lady is offering £60 an hour, no ratings or anything

External Link/Members Only

I'm guessing thi sis too good to be true?

vorian

I'm not sure, the likes list seems realistic and her reasons for a low entry level price seem sensible. Could be a genuine profile.

squeezebox

Saw that one and then saw a few others that fit the "too good to be true" category!

Sexy Jess
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sweet Adelline

Sensual Martha

isabell22

Sweet Janette

Beatrice Hot

Maybe Bristol is getting popular and they could all join in tfor the next LMP! Be interesting to see how many end up in different locations in the next week or so.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 04:04:42 pm by squeezebox »

Offline Private Parts

Not sure but could Beatrice be up the duff?
 :rolleyes:
PP

Offline jpuk

Isabell22 is for real. Not quite the same girl as in the pictures but pretty and a hot body, not sure why she does not use her own pics???

Everything is covered though, unless you pay more. She did take it up the ass though, so that part is true!

:dance:

yorkshire123

Isabell22 is for real. Not quite the same girl as in the pictures but pretty and a hot body, not sure why she does not use her own pics???

Everything is covered though, unless you pay more. She did take it up the ass though, so that part is true!

:dance:

Nitpicker here sorry, how can she be not quite the same girl as in the pictures ? either she is or she isn't  :unknown:

Offline Johny Stone

I've seen this group in Bristol before, they come and go, Sergey is moving them around.

JV547845

I'm not sure, the likes list seems realistic and her reasons for a low entry level price seem sensible. Could be a genuine profile.

Well.  I'll try my damndest to take one for the team...

Offline jpuk

Nitpicker here sorry, how can she be not quite the same girl as in the pictures ? either she is or she isn't  :unknown:

Your right she isn't the same girl as in the pictures, but very similar. 

Sorry for the confusion  :crazy:

JV547845

I just saw her tonight   :).  I messaged her on AW on Friday then exchanged texts, but she couldn't do this weekend so I ended up seeing Brittney on saturday (hell of a plan B).  On sunday after I agreed a time with Bliss she put her prices up, but she honoured the original rates with me today (£100 for 2 hours).  Comms were all by text but good.   I think she knows more English than she appears to but is just quiet and lacks confidence.

I must say I really enjoyed my time with her.  She's definitely very erotic, the profile's spot on. So so so much DFK.  A bit of fun with some skin cream on each other.  Sex in lots of positions.  I didn't go for oral as I liked the flow but I'm sure she'd have obliged.  She's got freckles but they make for a lovely face - quite a good looking girl in fact imho, great skin and body, sweet personality.  Probably is 21 but could pass for younger.  Took a good pounding in doggy to finish off.  Bliss really enjoys herself that's for sure - you'll have a great time if you relax and let her have her way with you.

Offline i_like_coffee

thanks for the review, sounds like a very good deal yougot there!

Was her place okay?

JV547845

It was a little bedsit with a single bed but it was clean and tidy (more so than my place anyway)

Offline TerryTibbs

It was a little bedsit with a single bed but it was clean and tidy (more so than my place anyway)

Hi

Sounds good!

Where in Bristol was the incall location?

Also, what size would you say she is and height?

Cheers

Terry
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 09:04:58 am by TerryTibbs »

Offline i_like_coffee

I did message her, it is in Easton

Offline TerryTibbs

Easton.....Oh dear!

I messaged her first thing this morning, but its not been read :-(

Terry  :timeout:

JV547845

I'm not good on dress sizes but about Size 10 and 5'8" maybe.

Offline Daffodil

Easton.....Oh dear!

I messaged her first thing this morning, but its not been read :-(

Terry  :timeout:

Agreed. Shit area and I've had and have heard of some real shit experiences there.

I'm at a point were I probably wouldn't go to a punt at all in Easton  :thumbsdown:

JV547845

What did you guys expect for those prices though, a penthouse in Clifton?

Cornish sub

Well as good as she may or may not have been, Bristol Bliss's profile's now gone.

JV547845

Yeah I know  :(.  I texted her and haven't heard back.   Hopefully she's just sorting out when she can host in calls and not had a bad experience and quit.  In before EAS much.