Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Katie, Bristol area.  (Read 5651 times)

Offline Bongo23

Looking for an incall - slim, reasonably young, GFE and capable of intelligent conversation.   Just found: 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   

Anyone had the pleasure?   Opinions from those more experienced at this than me (that's almost everyone!), gratefully received. 

Loveit

Interested to know if you decided to take the plunge and visit Katie. Must admit I am tempted myself.

James999

Profile looks like it's been written by a pimp as opposed to a 19 year old girl has so many stereotypes in there designed to appeal to punters, like "can be submissive or dominant" "vanilla to fetish"  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 02:45:52 pm by James999 »

Offline Hor1zon

Think someone needs to test the water

Offline Bongo23

Thanks guys.  Another thing - she's an AW member since 22 June.   Her three reviews came within 2 days, on 8th and 9th July.    Doesn't inspire confidence....     I'm away until mid August, may risk it then..

Offline UltrasForLife

To be fair on her profile she says she is not available most of the time so the feedback thing is not necessarily realistic. I wrote to her before Brittney and she said she is feeling ill this week...not that I regret it after Brittney kind of blew my mind.. But yes, definitely one on my watch list as well so if anyone does see her an honest review would be appreciate (she ain't cheap).

frame

I have  been with Katie  this week she is up for anything The    apartment 2 minute walk from the  travel lodge easy to find college green area  :thumbsup: she as 10 rating 1 field report

Offline Hor1zon

I have  been with Katie  this week she is up for anything The    apartment 2 minute walk from the  travel lodge easy to find college green area  :thumbsup: she as 10 rating 1 field report
Could you post a review?  :)

Offline UltrasForLife

I am seeing her next week so will def post one afterwards. From what I hear, it's bound to be a positive. :thumbsup:

Salt

I saw Katie earlier in the week and she was spectacular.....

If you like super slim, horny, hot 19 year old blondes then she is the girl for you...

Review will follow shortly

:hi:

frame

she going to work with nikkiapple88 External Link/Members Only  :thumbsup: who work from apartment in harbourside area of  Bristol but  no price up yet :rolleyes:

Offline UltrasForLife

Her (nikki's) verification pic doesn't inspire much confidence, I'll skip no matter what the rates are. Still looking forward to seeing Katie though  :thumbsup:

touch.and.go

I saw Katie earlier in the week and she was spectacular.....

If you like super slim, horny, hot 19 year old blondes then she is the girl for you...

Review will follow shortly

:hi:

How's the review coming along - quite like the look of Katie?

frame

On her profile she as 3 field report all good

Offline UltrasForLife

How's the review coming along - quite like the look of Katie?

I should have one up on Monday. She is not available anytime soon anyway...

Offline UltrasForLife

I'll post a review tomorrow, too tired now. But she was excellent with me today!