Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in North Surrey / Surbiton / Kingston  (Read 12697 times)

Offline Johnsurrey

Hi guys,

Apologies if this has been asked before but can anyone recommend somewhere to get a massage in North surrey (esher / Cobham / oxshott) or surbiton / kingston?

Currently training for a marathon and the training is pretty tough on the body and I could do with a few rub downs to help. Now obviously if that happens to come with a very happy ending I wouldn't complain :)

Cheers,
John

Ben4454

There have been good reviews floating  around on Larissa Naughty who is in the Kingston area. Do a search on here and you'll find her.

I can't put a link down due to surfing on my phone but put 'Larissa Naughty' in the search bar and her reviews/link will come up.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 08:22:04 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline beastmaster

Hi guys,

Apologies if this has been asked before but can anyone recommend somewhere to get a massage in North surrey (esher / Cobham / oxshott) or surbiton / kingston?

Currently training for a marathon and the training is pretty tough on the body and I could do with a few rub downs to help. Now obviously if that happens to come with a very happy ending I wouldn't complain :)

Cheers,
John

Try these:
Zen Shiatsu Therapy in Surbiton - basic HE and OK massage, reasonable price - External Link/Members Only
DST Chinese Medical Centre, 112 Ewell Rd, KT6 6HA (Tel: 020 8390 8288) - the listed name is out of date, they go by another name (can't remember which) , however the last time I was there (about a year ago) they did offer HE and an OK massage, again at reasonable prices

Offline pong

Does any body know if this place External Link/Members Only offers any extras?

fredpunter

Try these:
Zen Shiatsu Therapy in Surbiton - basic HE and OK massage, reasonable price - External Link/Members Only
DST Chinese Medical Centre, 112 Ewell Rd, KT6 6HA (Tel: 020 8390 8288) - the listed name is out of date, they go by another name (can't remember which) , however the last time I was there (about a year ago) they did offer HE and an OK massage, again at reasonable prices

Wasn't aware of the first one, may check that out.
The second was done a few months ago for offering sexual services but also for unlicensed accupuncture which sounds a bit scary. Had a website called oriental massage or something similar, which now states they are near Hampton court, but the place on Ewell road still seems to be open, maybe I should check that out as well.

fredpunter

I'd be very surprised but also interested if anyone else knows.

Offline beastmaster

Wasn't aware of the first one, may check that out.
The second was done a few months ago for offering sexual services but also for unlicensed accupuncture which sounds a bit scary. Had a website called oriental massage or something similar, which now states they are near Hampton court, but the place on Ewell road still seems to be open, maybe I should check that out as well.
WRT the second one, I believe they are now called Chinese Therapy Centre relocated to Walton Road East Molesey - I went there recently as I was passing by and recognised the receptionist who used to work at the previous  place and used to give a decent massage/HR. However my masseuse was different - again I recognised here from the previous place - young and pretty but she gave a lousy massage and definitely no extras - maybe the experience of being busted has taken the HE off the menu. So I would avoid - unless you're feeling lucky !!

Offline beastmaster

Nope they are perfectly ligit - I tried them a few couple of years ago and got an excellent massage but did not even bother asking for extras as it was obviously not that kind of place. Towel has to be worn at all times and there were notices saying that no extra services were on offer. Masseuses are very good but not that attractive anyway.

Offline pong

Nope they are perfectly ligit - I tried them a few couple of years ago and got an excellent massage but did not even bother asking for extras as it was obviously not that kind of place. Towel has to be worn at all times and there were notices saying that no extra services were on offer. Masseuses are very good but not that attractive anyway.

Many Thanks for your response.

fredpunter

Try these:

Just wanted to update this thread a little. The place on Ewell road now run by an outfit that also has a shop on Richmond Road.  I went to the Ewell road place some time ago and got an average massage and an average he from a very ordinary (in cricket commentator language) looking woman. I was in no rush to repeat but more recently got round to trying the Richmond Road one. It's a nicer venue and the masseuse was more attractive and I enjoyed myself much more. £45 for 60 min massage plus  £20 he  ... and a bit more on offer if you don't mind paying .... but probably not vfm.

External Link/Members Only

The masseuses work both shops so pot look where they are when you want to visit ... you may want to ask which shop ania is at.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 06:42:11 pm by fredpunter »

fredlast369

Zen in Surbiton does good massage, very strong even stand on your back!!!  :crazy:

Theres 2 ladies who work there, neither are anything special to look at but have a happy ending that used to be £10 but now £15.  Nothing else though, even touching their boobs is pushing their limits

Theres a couple of new ones in walton with b2b, one in the centre the other near the station, massage isnt that good but the end is better  :P

Offline Good-timer

How much did you pay for the one in Walton high street. I work in the high street and see quite a few punters entering and leaving, more so late on the evening. I see they have all the windows blacked out. Do they offer more than just hand relief?

fredlast369

It was after hours and the girl was in one of the flats closeby, she charges 40 bucks for an hour massage and 20 for HE

Online webpunter

This place was chinese.  Was raided in 2015 - immigration not other stuff AFAIAA.  Let us say the inside is 'compact'.  Don't walk in with a boner coz otherwise you might find it difficult to turn round  :lol:  Didn't see a shower so if an issue smelling of Johnsons when returning home then maybe one to avoid

Just wanted to update this thread a little. The place on Ewell road now run by an outfit that also has a shop on Richmond Road.  I went to the Ewell road place some time ago and got an average massage and an average he from a very ordinary (in cricket commentator language) looking woman. I was in no rush to repeat but more recently got round to trying the Richmond Road one. It's a nicer venue and the masseuse was more attractive and I enjoyed myself much more. £45 for 60 min massage plus  £20 he  ... and a bit more on offer if you don't mind paying .... but probably not vfm.

External Link/Members Only

The masseuses work both shops so pot look where they are when you want to visit ... you may want to ask which shop ania is at.

fredpunter

This place was chinese.  Was raided in 2015 - immigration not other stuff AFAIAA.  Let us say the inside is 'compact'.  Don't walk in with a boner coz otherwise you might find it difficult to turn round  :lol:  Didn't see a shower so if an issue smelling of Johnsons when returning home then maybe one to avoid

According to the local press it was raided mainly because they were doing accupuncture without a license (and providing hand jobs as well), but now "under new management" I think. The folk who used to run it seem to be in Walton now.

The Richmond Road location is nicer than the Ewell Road one.   

Online webpunter

I defer to your knowledge on the matter.  Saw a burd there called Apple - recognized some potential with her so on 2nd visit raised the tip from 20 to 25, said the last time was really good.  Call me fluffy.  The massage element reduced & the HJ time increased.  On the last visit the split was about 10 mins / 45 mins - in my favour.  5 mins to get dressed & fuck off.  Ideal

On the 'will-she-won't-she' subject matter this place could be the ultimate game of cat & mouse:  External Link/Members Only   What do ya reck ?  No 4 hands - which is the usual give-away  :dash:  It does look upmarket.  Which makes it more of a challenge to get xtras

According to the local press it was raided mainly because they were doing accupuncture without a license (and providing hand jobs as well), but now "under new management" I think. The folk who used to run it seem to be in Walton now.

The Richmond Road location is nicer than the Ewell Road one.   

fredpunter

Pretty sure there's only massage on offer at your linked place ... though a good one so folks say.

Online webpunter

A good massage without a HE WTF.  Do these exist ?