Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bubbly Sparkling Bright  (Read 736 times)

SurreyMan1

I noticed this girl on Friday Ad a couple of months back. I called and she was really friendly, English and said her name was Lisa.  Sadly I never got to see her and she is no longer on FA.  Has anybody heard of where she might be and if she is still working?

Offline bobthebob

Hi, I saw her probably 18 months ago in Horsham, fairly near to the station. She is getting on in years (heading into gilf territory), but has a tidy and trim bod.

Bit of a talker, but great oral and a memorable bit of anal. Enthusiastic, clean and polite.

I don't have her number and don't know if she's working. I got the impression it might have been fairly part time for her.

Offline Derrick101

Hi, I saw her probably 18 months ago in Horsham,

Shame you couldn't be bothered to review. Saved the OP some time  :unknown:

Offline Sussexguy2

I saw her many years ago, nice punt, friendly, good body but even then she'd spent a lot of time in the sun with the drying effect clearly visible on her skin. She seems to advertise for a couple of weeks then drop off the radar for a while before re-appearing at random times. Whether she builds up a set of regulars which means she doesn't need to advertise or she just works when she needs the funds I don't know but I expect she will re-appear at some point. I've only ever seen her ad on FridayAd so it's probably best to keep an eye on that or keep her number to hand and google it every now and then and see if it gets a hit on her ad (assuming she doesn't change it).

Offline diplow

I saw her a few years ago and would like to again. so if she re-appears be grateful for a heads uo.