Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £100 per hour in London?  (Read 995 times)

Offline Maximus

I had some good punts for £100 an hour but few years ago. At the time dozens of well reviewed wgs worked for that rate. Now a days i dont come across wgs with good reviews and charging only £100 for hour. Frankly I cannot afford more than £100 so please suggest some wgs in central london.

Online Bilbao

I had some good punts for £100 an hour but few years ago. At the time dozens of well reviewed wgs worked for that rate. Now a days i dont come across wgs with good reviews and charging only £100 for hour. Frankly I cannot afford more than £100 so please suggest some wgs in central london.

Search function works quite well - also I find if you put in 200 for 2hrs you get a better deal or just do a RB / I've had much success with those

Offline Lalalaveets

I pay the local slag down my road 20 squids for a shag. The only downside is I have to put up with "hurry up, the baby's crying" as soon as my 10 mins are up... oh dear oh me. The upside is anal is sometimes included, but I'll be crazy to take that again as she'll probably just shit on my dick, like she did a few weeks back. The moral of the story, if you want to go rock bottom cheap; find a local slag. Preferably one that doesn't work and is thick as shit. Chat her up, get her to almost want to shag you then pounce with your offer of 20 to pump her skank hole like a piston on 500 RPM. It almost always works for me. Call me the council estate suger daddy
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 05:03:36 pm by Lalalaveets »
Banned reason: OTT abuse to fellow punters.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Maximus

I dont really consider £100 per hour is cheap. I am not looking for a local £20 skank. Just looking for a decent £100 punt for an hour.

Online The_Don

I've often punt at £100 P/H or less, in less in London.

Why not spend some time researching

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0

External Link/Members Only