Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wolverhampton or surrounding area.  (Read 995 times)

Offline officer69

Good evening. I have tried to do research on here for a good massage with at least HJ or even better OWO at the end in or around the Wolverhampton area but they all seem to be from quite a while ago? I am in the area on a Sunday afternoon/evening. Has anyone got any good ladies to personally recommend either in a shop or private residence I don't mind which.

Many thanks for your time.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Wolverhampton is a bit of a desert for punting and massage but there are a couple of options. You are a little restricted on a Sunday but that can't be helped. There are a couple of options though.

Tanning Rooms is well reported on here and is a couple of miles from the city centre. It does close around 4pm on a Sunday though so I recommend that you call and book.

There's a TCM place in the city centre which is open until 9pm. Again it's well reported on here and the it's a standard TCM operation. It's called Chinese Wellbeing Salon and is on Worcester Street.

AW will produce plenty of results but be wary of the countless EE bait and switch operations.

Please PM for more specifics.

Offline officer69

Hi JJF thanks for the reply bud. I am not sure how to PM you? Maybe you could PM me the details that would be ace thank you in advance.  :drinks:

Offline watsey

Me too please Jack.
I still can't send PM's but maybe I can receive?

Offline Beamer

Hi JJF thanks for the reply bud. I am not sure how to PM you? Maybe you could PM me the details that would be ace thank you in advance.  :drinks:

You can't receive PM's.  :hi:

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Tanning Rooms is well reported on here so a search will give you the information you need.

This link is for the TCM place:

External Link/Members Only

Offline officer69

Why cant I receive PM's?? Thanks Jumping....
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 05:47:15 pm by officer69 »