Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: White Feather Medicine, Worcester  (Read 1959 times)

Online Jake.mackie

External Link/Members Only

Looks legit but she is hot. Anyone tried?

Online temptation

Not sure about this one , first thoughts were definitely legit but she isn't too shy about those tits and if advertising massage with that pic I would expect she's used to blokes asking for more.

Online Jake.mackie

Offline Bhammale39

Booked in but couldn't get anything til next week! If anyone else toftt before then would be good to know....!

Offline Bhammale39

Scrap that! She's made it very clear nothing else is on offer, fully covered up etc - ah well!

Online temptation

I only politely  asked on messenger her what hours she works, she replied then blocked me for some reason! 

Offline george r

nice tits but cant stand tattoos on womens chests   :thumbsdown:

Offline EddieThead669

Shame that, I was getting my hopes up for a great cock handler for Worcester.
I don't get it....she likes to show off that cleavage which leads you to think she would do it...

Oh well.

So apart from Karen, there aren't any other ones in Worcester are there (and Nikki who is giving it up soon).

There is a massage place over near Kempsey (morgan Chiro) but I doubt anything extra is available????

Offline ianp1976

So apart from Karen, there aren't any other ones in Worcester are there (and Nikki who is giving it up soon).

Nikki seems to have removed the reference to quiting from her AW page, perhaps whe has had a change of heart.

Online Jake.mackie

Gave up trying to get hold of Karen!

Quote from: wickerman999 link=topic=147082.msg1616679#msg1616679
date=1497429663
Shame that, I was getting my hopes up for a great cock handler for Worcester.
I don't get it....she likes to show off that cleavage which leads you to think she would do it...

Oh well.

There is a massage place over near Kempsey (morgan Chiro) but I doubt anything extra is available????

Offline EddieThead669

I only politely  asked on messenger her what hours she works, she replied then blocked me for some reason!

Maybe she will do a special for fathers day :lol: