Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian-Amira Bham Tour  (Read 3405 times)

midlandz_boy88

Just catching up on reviews, I seen Amira in bham in may when she was on tour,
arranged my meet in advance as I wanted to see her, comms were good, via AW mail and then text the day before.
was staying in a hotel by mailbox which is easy to find and get up to the rooms.

when I went to see Amira she was hot, deffo girl in her pics, maybe a bit of Photoshop to make her appear lighter.  she wore a sari for me which she looked hot in,

the meet was excellent (always keen to shag an indian,)
started of by her greeting me at the door with some dfk at the door, after freshening up, i went by the bed, made payment and after she locked this away the fun started. kissing whilst fondling each other, she then started to take my clothes off and i unwrapped her sari. under neth her sari she had some nice lingerie on, we moved to the bed kissing and cuddling, and then she went to give me some owo, this was good, seeting her hot face on my cock. i was then ready for some sex, so on with the condom and she got on top. didn't last too long here, so cleaned up. and chatted on the bed,

for round 2 we did the same, kissing owo and sex, this time me on top. pounded her for a while and then cummed again, cleaned up and chatted for a while on the bed, about life etc. prob stayed over the 1 hour just chatting. i enjoyed myself with her, chatting and the sex was good.

her figure is good and shes got a hot face(looks a bit like jasmin walia). surprised she shows this on her profile.
i would see again in bham, but her 200 ph makes it a bit difficult

Offline Neromatrix

Thanks for the great review sukhs22. Need to look her up when she is next in brum.

Offline Samjos

Thanks for the great review sukhs22. Need to look her up when she is next in brum.
although way above my budget she has gone onto my hot list

Offline M8gic

Would you say she is dominant/ assertive or submissive. I like petite girls

Also did she do cim?

midlandz_boy88

Assertive i said what to do next

midlandz_boy88

Didnt ask bout cim. Im usually a finish in condom guy. Did cum in condom in her pussy if dats wat u mean

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review sukhs, i had this wg on my hl list but her demands list keeps putting me off from seeing her. Would you say she was fussy about the flow of the meeting or did she allow you to lead an example would be her "gentlemans guide" on her aw page, thats hilarious did she tell you to take your used condoms with you? 

midlandz_boy88

She wasnt fussy, never had to take my condoms with me, she actually took them off my end once done and disposed of them in her bin. Maybe that guide is outdated.

I took the lead, so when i wanted oral, sex etc, i said what positions
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 12:18:03 am by midlandz_boy88 »

Offline azrael

She wasnt fussy, never had to take my condoms with me, she actually took them off my end once done and disposed of them in her bin. Maybe that guide is outdated.

I took the lead, so when i wanted oral, sex etc, i said what positions

Cheers budd  :drinks:

Sandman2017

£200 ph bloody hell, it would have to be a celebrity for me to pay that much for a shag , lol